Marriage Question
Create Post
    Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Marriage Question

Is it considered weird or inappropriate for my wife to talk to another Marine from my unit late into the night? I guess I just don't get why she seems to think i'm being childish by questioning whether the devil should just talk to his own damn wife, not mine. I don't even talk to the guy or work directly with him. I'm not trying to come off as insecure, just lookin for a second opinion fellas.

Similar Threads:

I have been married almost 24 years to the same woman and have had all of the arguments you could possibly think of, or listened to all of the different relationship conflicts my kids have had.

Yes it's inappropriate. Both couples here have issues. Want to keep your wife? Find out the exact type of attention she wants and give it to her.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Thanks, I appreciate the info. Seems the other Marine here talking to my wife complains about his own. I've considered confronting him. My wife started hiding everything when I found out. I suppose she doesn't quite get the concept of emotional attachment and where it leads afterwords. Even worse, she must not understand the violation of having another Marine intentionally and knowingly confiding in another's spouse for no apparent reason.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    tilley,

Fill out your profile... No further comments or post's until it's done..

Any problems feel free to pm..

FO..

Thread Closed until done..

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Thread Re-Opened..

Good job on the Profile 0124...

SF..

FO..

Inappropriate is an understatement!

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    If Ken posted a thousand red flags, it still wouldn't be enough. Pay attention to what folks are saying here.

Probably not qualified to offer an opinion. My ex swooped with Jody when I got back from Okinawa. Found out later he was "visiting" her at our quarters onboard Camp Pendleton. He was a slimey civilian though - don't know if that makes it better or worse. I will add, I was not around and not even aware anything was going on so couldn't do anything to stop it. But...you are. Good luck Devil.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    A woman is up at 3 a.m. talking to her husbands AZZociate from his unit. Her husband catches her, and suspects an affair. He takes the phone away from her and doesn't believe that she was really just talking to the AZZociate about his wife and his problems .....Who is this?....... What ya wearing Jake? Nothing...... Well he sounds hideous... He should he is a man.... that needs a good azz whoopin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    A woman is up at 3 a.m. talking to her husbands AZZociate from his unit. Her husband catches her, and suspects an affair. He takes the phone away from her and doesn't believe that she was really just talking to the AZZociate about his wife and his problems .....Who is this?....... What ya wearing Jake? Nothing...... Well he sounds hideous... He should he is a man.... that needs a good azz whoopin'!
    I have been married 59 years. This is the best solution. The azz whoopin part.

No comment.

Looks like Jody needs to be adjusted, Semper Fidelis.

0124, before you ADJUST anyone ,TALK to your wife and let her know how you feel about this ! If she can't or won't understand your feelings towards this then by all means GTFO, after trying to talk with her first, cuz at lest you can say you tried ... If she wants Jody oh well !!! And yes, after 34 years together We found out Talking does help out...

Looks like it is time to...

Thread Information