Need clarification about the Recon Contract
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Need clarification about the Recon Contract

Hello,
    I was just talking to my Marine friend who is currently in Dam Neck VA, going to Intel School. I was telling him how I want to go Recon and get the Recon Contract and told him I'll be guaranteed a shot at BRC by going to MART. He said that is untrue and a kid in his boot camp had the contract and went straight to camp allen as an ammo tech. So I just need to make sure I understand everything I read on the internet.

Basic Requirements for UZ Contract:
    105 GT Score
    225 PFT

Go to boot camp, graduate, then SOI, then to MART where you are there for 2-3 months to prepare you for BRC. Then you get to BRC and if you pass your a Recon Marine. If you fail at anytime or quit, you go into the 03 field and wherever you trained as in SOI. Is this how the contract works? Thanks