What'd you end up doing after the Corps? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree Marine, Semper Fidelis.

I went into law enforement and retired in 2009 after 29 years with the US Border Patrol.
    Aarugha! Semperfi!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    IF you can't read his profile because you arent on his friends list, he can go and screw himself...HIM and the other half dozen boots/ new users/ carvywannabees you can name on this channel....this place is PHUCKEDUP,whogivesa$#hit anymore,,,

Long time since I've been called a boot. I may be junior to you, but I am far from a boot.

I keep my profile as friends only for OPSEC. I am not a fan of putting my life's story and information on the internet for anyone to access. The enemy uses the internet as a weapon these days and I'll be damned if I'm going to give away my families position and resources to the muj. If you don't like it, that's your prerogative. These bastards are everywhere and nowhere. A neighbor could be an ISIS sympathizer for all I know. If your response is going to be 'good, I hope they bring it on', don't, because I feel the same way but everyone knows that the element of surprise is the ultimate advantage.

Yut. Train. Kill.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperGuns View Post
    Long time since I've been called a boot. I may be junior to you, but I am far from a boot.

I keep my profile as friends only for OPSEC. I am not a fan of putting my life's story and information on the internet for anyone to access. The enemy uses the internet as a weapon these days and I'll be damned if I'm going to give away my families position and resources to the muj. If you don't like it, that's your prerogative. These bastards are everywhere and nowhere. A neighbor could be an ISIS sympathizer for all I know. If your response is going to be 'good, I hope they bring it on', don't, because I feel the same way but everyone knows that the element of surprise is the ultimate advantage.

Yut. Train. Kill.
    Best response I've read

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    I blow sh*t up still

I got out after six years. Would have joined the Marine Reserve, but there was no such thing in Alaska at the time. Joined the Air National Guard instead and stayed for almost 26 years. Spent the last 17 years as a C-130 loadmaster and got to travel all over the world. One mission was to Iwo Jima, where I got to go to the top of Mt Suribachi. As for combat missions, went to Bosnia a bunch of times flying out of Ramstein as part of Delta Squadron. Also flew on 77 combat missions in Afghanistan while based out of Bagram. No regrets, I had a great career

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Jack of all trades.

Thread Information