What'd you end up doing after the Corps?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile What'd you end up doing after the Corps?

Since we all know that the diversity of the Corps is, well, interesting, I'm curious to know where everyone went and what they ended up doing after they exited the front gates.

Similar Threads:

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    They locked me up in a Federal Mental Institution..........

Keep talking with this guy and he will never fill out profile.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Gunny Wiilie......I'm reading a complete profile.....since yesterday...

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Willie, that profile is filled out, it's just that it's set to "friends only" who can see it. That's the case with quite a few profiles here. Was news to me, we have no way of knowing about that kind of thing.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Example, what Chuck just said a second before I posted. He and Reaper are friends, so at that moment Chuck had access to his complete profile, whereas others don't.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    As per a couple of others here, the "PROFILE" is filled out as required...

[QUOTE=Phantom Blooper;979950]They locked me up in a Federal Mental Institution..........[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to tell us that your cured?

Credits
    Savings
    Railroad ...Conductor / Brakeman

On my retirement day I went directly from the retirement parade to the Bowling Center at MCRD San Diego, changed clothes and went to work as Lead Mechanic (Pinsetter Mechanic). Did that for 13 years then became a maintenance man for a large property management company (biggest mistake of my humble lifetime) Stuck with than until I got to retirement age and took retirement at age 62 (one of the best things that happened to me.) Have been living a great life since then.

I was a radio repair man in the Corps. Went into paging network tech for double the money when I got out. When cell phones really started booming, I became a wireless network technician. Been doing that for the last 16 years. Only 20 years to go before I retire.

Credits
    Savings
    IF you can't read his profile because you arent on his friends list, he can go and screw himself...HIM and the other half dozen boots/ new users/ carvywannabees you can name on this channel....this place is PHUCKEDUP,whogivesa$#hit anymore,,,

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    People have told Ed time and time and time again to not drink and post!
    LOL

I always thought that Ed's drinking made his posts more acceptable.

When I got out I got scarfed up as a cop. They put me in the projects and then they put me on a team that went into places so that a few friends and I could "neutralize" the situation. I was able to utilize my Marine Corps skills which I actually refined over time.

What I liked about being a cop is that I could have a drink and get laid EVERY night. The God's were rewarding me with wine, women, and adrenalin rushes to the max. Life is good.

Thread Information