ITB for Security Forces
Create Post

ITB for Security Forces

Good morning Marines. I graduated from MCRDPI on the 16th (trying to get my profile updated) and am coming to the end of my boot leave.
    I've been curious, what course of ITB does security forces do? Obviously the 4 weeks of common skills but then what? Just the 0311 course? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

You will go to SOI ITB in which you will do the 0311 package ( 9 weeks). Upon completion of that school you will go to your security forces school.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Like LCPL1341 said....

You will go through the regular ITB Course and then to VA for Security Forces school

Ive met a few security forces Marines ill tell you about some of the things Ive taken away from them. You will promote faster than a normal 03 so you will probably be CPL around 3 or so years. You will be hated for that fact, even though you rate the 03 designation you will still be considered a POG and loathed especially if after you do that you head to a victor unit and see lances with 3 stacks of ribbons and you are a cpl with a gwot and national defence and maybe a gwot ex.

Take it for what it is worth everyones enlistment is not the same.

Thread Information