Intel MOS
Create Post

Thread: Intel MOS

Intel MOS

Anyone working or worked Intel? Friend of mine is looking into it, but was told it was a bad MOS, or some ****. Anyone know how it is to work intel? Pros and cons possibly? And overall, how the MOS works as far as what you do on a daily basis, etc. Thanks devil dogs.

Similar Threads:

Your friend should stop listening to other people. There is more than 1 Intel MOS they offer great jobs inside as well as outside the Marine Corps. Intel goes a lot of places remember Intel drives operations not the other way around.

Google will tell you what they do for their job anything about day to day tends to be sensitive stuff depending on MOS. Definitely not something to be talked about in an unclass forum.

Intel, when properly implemented by both the soldiers in question and leadership, is one of the most important non-combat arms jobs in the military. When everything works the way it should, we send out an Apache to blow up an enemy mortar team 5 minutes before they fire at the base, or send SEAL Team 6 to shoot Bin Laden in the face. There are guys here today that probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for me doing my job. You can see more ideas about this from admission essay writing service sites.

Thread Information