Em I able to join with this diploma?
Create Post

Em I able to join with this diploma?

Please let me know. Take note, I erased my name by using the paint tool. Not on the actual diploma. I just removed my name on the computer.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Images Attached Images

if your diploma is from an accredited school then it is good to go, it just can't be a GED or from some trade school, it has to be an actual School diploma..

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    *Am.....Did you actually earn this diploma?

A diploma is a diploma, is a diploma, is a diploma...as long as it is from an accredited highschool it doesn't matter. If it is not, none of us here have no way of knowing just by a picture you post of it.

Go talk to a recruiter

Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    if your diploma is from an accredited school then it is good to go, it just can't be a GED or from some trade school, it has to be an actual School diploma..
    It actually is.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Edgewater High, Orlando, eh? My oldest daughter graduated from there and had no issues getting into the Air Force. The AF is about as picky as the Marine Corps when it comes to high school diplomas.

The point is. it is a special diploma. But, according to some research "Aslong as it's from an accredited high school. it does not matter what it is. Aslong as it's a Highschool diploma it's what matters" I sent an email to recruiter near me. I will be calling them later. I just wanted to make sure is all.

cool let us know how it comes out, but as long as it is a diploma you should be good to go,, best of luck to you

Alright, this is what he said. That, I would need to get 15 college credits in order to qualify in order to be in the marines. The reason why they don't take a high school special diploma, Not because they don't take it. But, because they don't know what is wrong with the person themselves. He told me if i can contact edgewater high school and see if i can try and to switch it to a standard diploma.

What I also was thinking. Maybe it's because i switched from a private school (9th) grade to a public school (10th, 11th, 12th). I highly doubt i can get 15 credits with that diploma. Why? because that diploma are for students that doesn't want to go to college or join the military for that matter. basically it's a diploma for people that just wants to do civilian jobs only. (According to some research i found)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You can get 15-hours of college credit easily by taking 100-level or greater classes at Valencia State College or any other state college in Florida. Piece of cake. I suggest you take those classes most needed by any college/university degree (English, math, history, etc).

Thread Information