Headed to SOI
Create Post

Thread: Headed to SOI

Headed to SOI

Good Evening everyone,

So while I was deployed this year I got orders to go to SOI (Not exactly wanted), and I was curious about some things. Before I got these orders I was in the process of putting together a MECEP package, would this still be submitable while at SOI? If so, will it be frowned upon?
    I'm also taking online schooling for Political Science, I know the time requirement for the most part will be difficult, but I feel confident I can manage it. Any feedback on this?

Thanks for all the help fellas.

Similar Threads:

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Don't quote me on this but I believe MECEP and ECP packages have to come from/be endorsed by your parent command(Not SOI command).

Not sure how long you've been a Sgt but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that having that B-Billet on your fit-rep when you submit for MECEP will look awesome(I'm assuming you're going there as an instructor, not sqd. leaders course or something like that)

I know this probably wasn't much help but best of luck!

Yeah, I'll be headed to MCIC this month. As far as I know I don't maintain a parent command, as this isn't a TAD. SOI will then become my parent command.(?) I really have no idea however. It's been a little complicated on my end.

Thanks for the response!

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daberg0352 View Post
    Yeah, I'll be headed to MCIC this month. As far as I know I don't maintain a parent command, as this isn't a TAD. SOI will then become my parent command.(?) I really have no idea however. It's been a little complicated on my end.

Thanks for the response!
    yeah me neither, I am pretty familiar with MECEP, ECP, PLC, OCS, and all that kind of stuff but not sure how it works when you're in limbo like that...??..

no worries

Thread Information