Any Members In The Miami Area ? - Help
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Any Members In The Miami Area ? - Help

I need help contacting Marlene Alejandre-Triana. She is the daughter of one of my Marines in Vietnam. His name was LCpl Armondo Alejandre Jr. He was murdered by Fidel Castro in 1996 when he ordered his Mig's to shoot down Armondo's unarmed Cessna in international waters between Florida and Cuba.

My reason for wanting to contact her is, I have a photo of her father that I took in the Nam and I want her to have it. I served with a lot of Marines in the Nam but I have no recollection of their full names. But Armondo was a special Marine that made one giant impression on me and I never forgot.

I have made this my mission but have not had any luck thus far. I have personally witnessed this site work magic for Marines in the past and am faithful that it will again. I include a website honoring Armondo and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Semper Fidelis

Jim

http://www.shootdownvictims.org/bios-AA.html

Similar Threads:

Here's an article she's mentioned and pictured in. The author of the article may be able to help get you in touch with her.

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/inde...atic_rela.html

Marlene Alejandre-Triana, center, fights back tears as speaks while her aunts Maggie Alejandre-Khuly, left, and Ana Alejandre Ciresco, right, look on during a news conference, Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2014 in Coral Gables, Fla., after President Barack Obama announced that he had secretly arranged prisoner exchanges with Cuban leader Raul Castro as part of an effort to normalize relations. Alejandre-Triana's father Armando Alejandre, the brother of Alejandre Ciresco and Alejandre-Khuly, was one of four victims of the 1996 Brothers to the Rescue shot down by the Cuban military.

http://imgick.cleveland.com/home/cle...615-mmmain.jpg

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Jim I sent you an email with Ostogarys email.... he lies in that area of Florida......

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    With a bunch of us working on it, we'll track her down.

In touch with a CNN reporter and also a private investigator former dep sheriff in South Florida as we speak...

will update you, Jim, as soon as I hear something from either of them.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you guys - you are awesome I knew that I could count on the community. I found a site Hermanos link below but see no contact info but it may be in Spanish which I don't habla. I will keep yall posted.

SF Jim

http://www.hermanos.org

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Jim, the private investigator/retired (Sgt) dep sheriff is working on it now as we speak, in South Florida. Will PM you and post when we have something. Or when the CNN guy gets back to me. Just a matter of time.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Thread has been "Stickied"...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I found that to be the case at Fox also. All the anchors are off until early January. I guess they all take vacation at the same time. Osotogary has reached out to the Brothers to the Rescue org as they are in his town, I'm thinking they will be the key. I am confident we will be successful by mid January and it will be a done deal. We will see.

SF Jim

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Still have the other angle, too, the priv investigator retired sheriff's dept Sgt in Florida. Let's see what he might have. The more working on this, the better. Just a matter of time til we get results.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Anything happening Jim?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Not a peep from anyone. Lot's of emails, faxes phone calls and good folks trying to make contact but no one answers. Its sort of like trying to contact Jerry Shaffer or anyone else at Leatherneck.com nothing but crickets.

Thread Information