ReEnlist
Create Post

Thread: ReEnlist

ReEnlist

Hello, i was recently dropped from boot camp with an entry level discharge. Entry level performance and conduct with re entry code Re-3f. If I felt like my punishment was too severe is there anything that I can do to get back in. I was a third phase recruit who had never been in any major trouble.

Similar Threads:

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    RE-3F- Erroneous enlistment.......if you can prove this is false....try to appeal....did you forget to tell the recruiter something and t caught up to you?

No it was disobeying an order.

What order? What happened? Fill us in on the details.

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    Make us drag it out of you.

Erroneous Enlistment is a disqualifying factor based on fraudulent information presented prior to enlistment. Did you omit something about your past when you enlisted such as a felony conviction? Can't help you without full disclosure.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    She stated she disobeyed an order, but rather than just tell us what it was........

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Good thing Erroneous enlistment don't apply to the recruiter also. They wouldn't be able to keep that slot filled!

Must not be important if she can't even come back.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    No it was disobeying an order.
    Which order? Telling the truth before or after enlistment?

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    This is good practice for all of us in case we want to become dentists some day.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Kierra, Listen Sweetie. I to got into a minor altercation. I was drunk when I showed up at the recruiters office in Dallas. There was a 1st. Lt. there, that I kept calling a General. Two sgt. there kept telling me he wasn't a General. Long story short, people don't tell **** when I'm drinking. Anyway, I got ****ed and tore the fvck out of the recruiting office. They called the cops, and I was put in jail. Next morning, the same two sgts. came and got me out of jail. By then I was Sober. I said looks like I fvcked up getting into the Corps. To my astonishment, they said, are you shetting us....your more of a Marine that that General was! I was told my conduct was very becoming of a Marine. So Sweetie, just give 'em hell. They understand that a lot of us are fvck-ups. Good Luck!

obviously it was her bad if she hasnt come back to get any or give any new information. sure the Corps will be better not having her. Hell good luck trying to get a job after too dont know if you can skate by and not have to inform people you were discharged from recruit training for that.

Thread Information