Marsoc
Create Post

Thread: Marsoc

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Marsoc

Is this something that can be joined after boot camp, or assigned, or must the person be in a long time before transferring to it or being assigned to it.

Similar Threads:

No you cant just go into MARSOC right out of boot camp but I wouldn't say that you have to have been in for a long time either. with MARSOC after you go through boot camp and MCT/ITB and finish your MOS school you will summit a package once you get to your permanent duty station. you do not have to have a specific MOS to apply for MARSOC just gotta be motivated!!!

when I say you don't have to be in long im talking more than an enlistment which is four years. my buddy has only been in two and just summited a package... just wanted to clarify what I meant by "long time"

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schindig28 View Post
    No you cant just go into MARSOC right out of boot camp but I wouldn't say that you have to have been in for a long time either. with MARSOC after you go through boot camp and MCT/ITB and finish your MOS school you will summit a package once you get to your permanent duty station. you do not have to have a specific MOS to apply for MARSOC just gotta be motivated!!!
    ^this

You have to already in the Marine Corps for awhile to be able to submit a package.

In order to be eligible for A&S(selection) you should be a Cpl or Sgt with some operational experience, meaning you should have a deployment or two under your belt.

Quote Originally Posted by josephd View Post
    ^this

You have to already in the Marine Corps for awhile to be able to submit a package.

In order to be eligible for A&S(selection) you should be a Cpl or Sgt with some operational experience, meaning you should have a deployment or two under your belt.
    errrr!!!!!!!

Thread Information