Dec 7, 1941--Pearl Harbor Day
Create Post
    USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member

Dec 7, 1941--Pearl Harbor Day

On Dec 7, 1941 Pearl Harbor was bombed by the Japanese. A day, as FDR said, "that will live in infamy".
    Let us remember the many who died at that Hawaii base on this day back in 1941.

Similar Threads:

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    This Marine will never forget.

I will always remember even though I was only 7 years old at the time.

My daughter and grandson visited the Arizona Memorial whilst on holiday in Hawaii long will those who died live in our memories semper fi marines
    Bootneck

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Semper Fi......Must be quite a place to visit.

After all these years there is still oil coming to the surface from the Arizona. The Hawaiians say that it is the tears from all the men who are still down there with the ship.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Rest in Peace, to all those that perished that day...

I've been to the Arizona Memorial, and like many others, it's sobering...

Was there about 3 years ago and the oil is still coming out, RIP we will Never Forget, Semper Fidelis.

Dave, it is a awesome place to visit around 5000 people a day view her, when the wife and I were there that day it was really crowded a lot of Japanese people were there also, Semper Fidelis.

The National Geographic Channel had an AWESOME film about Pearl Harbor last night about 8:00 PM.... film was made by John Ford right after 12-07-1941... This particular film was BANNED by the War Department and never shown to the US Public because it was determined to be "too depressing for the public to handle" by the "censors".... after watching the entire film, I fail to see anything of the sort, unless you want to consider that OUR government under FDR was INCOMPETENT and MATERIALLY AT FAULT for the attack being as successful as it was....which might have made the public as ****ed off at FDR as they were with the Japanese.....

Thread Information