Vuo
Create Post

Thread: Vuo

Vuo

Hi Guys,
    I’m new here and was wandering if any of my Vietnam brothers could help me.
    I was sent to “C-med” at hill 327 in 1967 and diagnosed with “VUO – virus of unknown origin”
    and was completely covered with ice several times to get my temperature down.
    Question; I’m unable to find any information on “VUO” but I did find “FUO – fever of unknown origin”
    I think that may have been the army name for it. Can anyone help me find information on “VUO”?
    I have been on the VA waiting list for 10 months and would like to have this information in hand
    if they ever set up an appointment for me.
    Thanks Guys
    Bill
    ^V^

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    In 1970 I was taken down by a virus of unknown origin while on OP Reno. After I came home I drop this 25 inch worm from my butt, this is what I got eating those WWII C-rat cans. Each April I would get sick with fever, sweats and weakness it was like clock work for about 10 years after dropping that worm; then it all stop in the 90's. Doc's at the VA said it was a form of Malaria of unknown origin (?) What, really that confused me totally. Anyway, The only sweats I still get are from my nightmares and the only weakness and shacks I get is from my diabetes. We will never know what we brought back with us inside our bodies. I even found a tick in my leg after being home for years. The VA system is so messed up right now go private if you can afford to otherwise you will never find out the WHY or the WHAT. Welcome Home bro.

Thread Information