BY Contract Electronics Maintenance questions
Create Post

BY Contract Electronics Maintenance questions

I have this contract and I was wondering if anyone who has or has had it can chime in on how it was/is
    Like MOS school, day to day activities, etc.
    I'm leaving for bootcamp on December 1st
    Thank you

Similar Threads:

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    I don't know what that MOS is like or what the school house is like...

But I'll tell you what I tell many other poolees and wannabes that come here, your MOS and life in the Corps is what you make of it. Many times with MOS' like this, as long as you're a squared away Marine, you'll have the opportunity to do go do alot of extra cool training and billets outside your specific MOS shop after you've been in a few years.

Right now you should just worry about getting through boot camp, after that though just excel at everything you do and good things will follow.

You'll be going to Twentynine Palms, CA right after MCT, most likely as a normal 28XX student unless if you are a reservist. Depending on the specific MOS that the Corps puts you in you can be there for about year, or even longer if you end up getting the secondary MOS for 2M (microminiature soldering). Your sole purpose while there is to go to class, study, and pass your tests to earn your MOS.

When I was there (2008-2009) The normal daily routine was PT (in the warmer months, during the winter we PTed after class), class, released until the next day.

Thread Information