Website mocking injured vets! :-(
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Website mocking injured vets! :-(

Hi All,

My husband just sent me this website mocking US vets who came back from service disfigured or injured. Its pretty horrible.

https://brokenpatriots.wordpress.com/

Can we have it taken down?

Lots of Love
    Sherryl

Similar Threads:

Angry This one is pretty sad

https://brokenpatriots.wordpress.com...-life-monster/

Stay strong Tyler!

Lots of Love
    Sherryl

The internet is full of stupid **** like this, anonymous **** sticks who's main objective is to gain as much attention as possible. Just ignore the trolls, don't feed them.

You may also be some kind of spammer as well so who really knows.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    why have it taken down?.....Yes, this is sick and wrong in numerous ways and whoever started this needs a swift kick in the teeth but we have freedom of speech rights in the U.S. that allows whoever this is to post such heinous garbage.

What kind of Marines would we be if we didn't allow someone to exercise their rights that we have fought for.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by josephd View Post
    why have it taken down?.....Yes, this is sick and wrong in numerous ways and whoever started this needs a swift kick in the teeth but we have freedom of speech rights in the U.S. that allows whoever this is to post such heinous garbage.

What kind of Marines would we be if we didn't allow someone to exercise their rights that we have fought for.
    Here's my freedom of speech, you an azzhole for making that statement.
    No freedom of speech in this situation.

This is borderline terrorist posting and statements.
    You don't know where that is generated from.

I'm suprised at you. You usually have good advice and statments. You do know this is posted on an open forum for all to see right ?

Wonder what the Marines in your command would say.
    Shakes me to the core Marine !!!

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker1971 View Post
    Here's my freedom of speech, you an azzhole for making that statement.
    No freedom of speech in this situation.

This is borderline terrorist posting and statements.
    You don't know where that is generated from.

I'm suprised at you. You usually have good advice and statments. You do know this is posted on an open forum for all to see right ?

Wonder what the Marines in your command would say.
    Shakes me to the core Marine !!!
    say what you want about me.....i don't care

I am not saying the author of this page doesn't rate some sort of repercussion for what they did, it's sick in every sense of the word. But to say they should have their page taken down is stupid....who is gonna make that happen?...any of us here?....probably not, we all have better things to worry about then super libtard that makes pages like this.

There is only a few ways to have a page like this taken down...a social movement by massive amounts of people applying pressure the author, the hosting site, or the FCC/government.....the first two aren't gonna happen so that leaves the FCC/government which would be a 1st Amendment issue

What are we the internet police?.......people are entitled to their opinions and views no matter how screwed up they may be. There are bigger things in this world that we should be concerning ourselves with than some idiot on the internet that has no respect for those of us defending thier freedom to act like an idiot

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    And my Marines and my command know me well enough to know that I concern myself with things that actually matter to my Marines, my unit, the Corps, our nation, and not with stupid trivial things on the internet that no one can do anything about.

But thanks for judging me as a Marine by what I say on here, you're almost as bad as OldMarine

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    I'll make it my misssion to have it taken down and this actually matters to thousands !!!!

Now go haze yourself...

https://en.wordpress.com/abuse/

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    I'll make it my misssion to have it taken down and this actually matters to thousands !!!!

Now go haze yourself...

that's great...sincerely.

This sick fvck should be taken down. On top of shaming veterans who served their country, it's just another form of cyber bullying. He dares people to find him while he hides like the coward that he is. If you're going to post sh1t like this on the internet, then at least have the gonads to stand up for what you said and let people know who you are. This puke is lower than whale sh1t.

in the words of Samuel L Jackson thats some Fscked up repugnant $#!+ the guy is just hoping to get shock value views.. Or if someone was to send it to American Patriot or American Valor or Stolen Valor im sure it could be made viral someone would find out the guys real name his street address and he would start receiving death threats.

Thats all i see coming out of this more bad stuff.

What's he complains and knocking men that get wounded in war. He obviously has no balls himself.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    The best thing to do is "IGNORE" and not advertise idiocy...

Turds like this thrive on the one's that talk about them, that's their objective...

Credits
    Savings
    Freedom of Speech ISN"T Free...

We defended his right to say what he said.

* josephd said it correctly.

you have choices on that ..."Blog" and
    the site that publishes it,,, complain to the site.

Baker1971

gives you an address to complain to if you care

*I have a tendency to agree with the BOOT...
    I don't like what the poster on the blog says.
    Other than the posters OPINION, the pictures
    DO NOT appear to be phoney ....

Thread Information