Surprise , Surprise !!!!
Create Post

Surprise , Surprise !!!!

Two star Major General Harold Greene was killed in Afghanistan on August 8, 2014 while serving his country in pride for 34 years.

As of 1972, he was the highest ranking officer in the military killed in action since the Vietnam war.

President Obama has not mentioned anything in regards to this highly decorated soldier yet he spoke highly of Robin Williams who committed suicide.

General Greene was buried August 14 in the Arlington National Cemetery.

Neither the President, Vice President, Secretary of State nor Secretary of Defense attended the funeral.

President Obama was on vacation, playing golf at Martha’s Vineyard.

No flags were ordered to half mast yet they were for Whitney Houston who also committed suicide.

I find this very offensive and disrespectful to the veterans who have served our great country.

But then again, why does this not surprise me.

Similar Threads:

What a shame, Semper Fidelis.

Credits
    Savings
    "Obama and Company" appreciate the Military
    less than the "Clintons & Crew"

Does that surprise you ?

It is no surprise to any of us. Look at how this person handled Marine Sgt. Tahmooressi who was being held prisoner in a Mexican prison recently. Not a peep from obama, or his administration, when a simple phone call to the Mexican president would have gotten the Sgt. freed. Over 200 days later, he was finally released. No thanks to the “Commander-in-Chief.”

Kind of like the coffee cup salute this traitor used when he got off Marine One.Semper-Fi.

Semper Fi my brother,

Kind of like when obummer brought back Bergdahl the deserter, saying "no soldier left behind." Kind of like when obama referred to Navy Corpse Men. He is, at best, clueless and an embarrassment. Don't get me started. . .

Rest in peace Major general Green Sir. I salute you .SEMPER_FI.

Rest in Peace General Hand Salute...........2

Semper Fi and my God bless and watch over your family

Stephen Doc Hansen HM3 FMF

Thread Information