mos 3521
Create Post

Thread: mos 3521

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

mos 3521

My son is in mct west and just
    called from the field he was scheduled to graduate nov.25,2014 and said they are all calling because they are rushing them through and are not going to do a ceremony but get them out 9 days early. Does anyone know when the next class will start for mos 3521 and do you think they will let him come home to cali. for thanksgiving?

Similar Threads:

No and if he is in student status I doubt it. There is a possibility he could but i wouldnt count on it.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

travel

Can someone direct me to the best sight for travel? We either need the best sight for last minute deals for Thanksgiving and Christmas or one that allows us to change the times and dates? My son will be flying from camp Johnson to southern ca. but we don't have exact dates yet.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Is your son going to be granted leave for those holidays? If they only authorize a 96-hour liberty, going to California from North Carolina would put him far (far) out of bounds for liberty purposes. Liberty and leave are two different animals.

If he goes out of bounds and can't get back to Camp Swampy in time, he's toast on a couple of different charges. If they just learn he was out of bounds he could be in trouble.

If he's getting leave, then liberty bounds don't apply, although getting back on time still does.

Also, it's time to start cutting the apron strings as far as his being home for the holidays. When I was in I never made it home for Thanksgiving (six times) and missed my first two Christmases and would have missed a third except I had been in Vietnam the year before and my First Sergeant took pity on me.

This isnt priceline.com my suggestion is check google

Welcome to our Marine Corps, lol, Semper Fidelis.

Thread Information