Help a former marines wife honor him? Just a question!
Create Post

Question Help a former marines wife honor him? Just a question!

Hello my name is Heather my husband is a former marine 2/5 and I need some feedback on how to protect his cover. We recently moved and it's been in the plastic since he came home but I got a big nice display case for all his awards certificates and memorabilia as well as he recently bought and NCOs ceremonial sword. I finally got everything in the display cases and everything put up but his cover is on the shelf and it's Looks tacky in the plastic but because I don't want it to get messed up I haven't even considered taking it out. PLZ PLZ if anybody knows of something that will not damage the cover like rain X or Scotchgard that I could use on that this would be a big big help please. Thank you all so much and thanks for standing by your heroes while they are out fighting for us!

Similar Threads:

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    You posted this same thread a few weeks ago and it got locked by Foxtrot Oscar because you woudn't fill out your profile and gave Marines here a lot of shiat.
    Now your trying to act all nicey-nice.

Now you should be banned
    Bye- Bye.

Not me at all

I promise this is the first time I've ever heard of this place this morning I was googling what I could do for his cover and it sent me here . I would never give any Marines **** honestly I don't feel like I have a right to but I promise I don't know if somebody had the same username as me but I just set up this account this morning and we didn't even order the NCO sword untill last week it came in two days ago and I promise it wasn't me I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by Baker1971 View Post
    You posted this same thread a few weeks ago and it got locked by Foxtrot Oscar because you woudn't fill out your profile and gave Marines here a lot of shiat.
    Now your trying to act all nicey-nice.

Now you should be banned
    Bye- Bye.

Looks like some people don't want to fill out a complete profile, Semper Fidelis.

Why would you want to display his Barracks Cover?? All that cover does is give the wearer a terrible headache.

Thread Information