Pectus Carinatum
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Pectus Carinatum

I'm Chris, I'm 14 years old and I plan on joining the Corps when I graduate from college, but I am worried that I won't get accepted, or I'll need a waiver because of a problem with my sternum. (Yes, I realize it's a while and I shouldn't worry too much.)

I have Pectus Carinatum, it is so minor that if you looked up a picture on Google Images you wouldn't be able to find what it looked like. It doesn't affect my physical activity as far as I can tell, I move like any other human being and I can do anything else like a normal human being, it is more cosmetic then anything, but I looked it up on Yahoo Answers and everything I found about Pectus Carinatum was very vague and unhelpful to my problem.

TL;DR I have a small cosmetic problem with my sternum, will I need a waiver or be DQ'd all together?