Marine Corps Special Ops Pilot
Create Post

Marine Corps Special Ops Pilot

is there any opportunity or anyway for Marine Corps Pilots to be Special Ops and fly? Just curious, all info is welcome

-thanks for the replies

Similar Threads:

What about exchanges?: I've heard of USMC and Army's 160th exchange...but dont know much about it

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    How many times are you going to ask the same question in a different way!?.....And how many times do we have to tell you it's not probable?

If you want to be a pilot then go be a pilot, if you want to be a ground operator then do that....wanting to do both is out of the question especially at the point you're at right now(a wannabe).

And now you're referring to being a Marine but switching to the Army..??....You have no idea what you want or what you're potentially getting into. How about you keep it simple and set your sights on OCS first, you won't be anything if you don't graduate from there.

yeah, that was pretty stupid of me, im sorry again, didnt mean anything drastic, im just trying to make my marine corps career the best i can...this is the last time a question like this will appear from me

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    and the 160th SOAR you're referring to is not a "transfer"....

you have to finish your obligated time in the Corps and then put in for a Warrant Officer package with the Army to be a pilot

I realized that, i had just read about it, i think my research is starting to get to me

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Hang in there, just weigh all your options, gather info, sit back and evaluate it all. Everyone goes thru the same process at some point.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    How many times are you going to ask the same question in a different way!?.....
    Keep going the way your going....regardless of where your career MOS choice takes you are starting out on the right path to officer material.

Thread Information