Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    methinks other countries might be appealing to Dawg

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You Two Marines need 2 go back behind the Barn & settle this personal BullChit if I threw a Frag in this F**king Bunker everybody's A&$ would hit the Deck @ the Same time ! Stow it Semper Fi

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Yer getting em all wadded up in a bunch, Fist, what I merely meant was that if Dawg was to visit some other countries he might return with a more healthy appreciation of how things are done here in the United States, is all. That don't need to be taken behind no barn.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I took Suzie Rottencrotch out behind da' barn when I was younger it sure was fun and a learnin' experience!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I don't wear Skivvies Jarhead & when I do they're Starched heavy.I know what You were suggesting what I'm suggesting is You & Jet need 2 get it on behind the barn after that ill take You both 2 Taco Bell I'm buying

Quote Originally Posted by jetdauwgg View Post
    What if the CEO or the corporation made "only" 5BB instead of 6BB because they gave the employee raises?

there is a difference between wealth creation and job creation. Clear as day here.
    show me a McDonalds franchise owner that makes $5B or $6B, again your talking corporate not franchise,, the franchise or local McDonalds is a small business not a giant Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    show me a McDonalds franchise owner that makes $5B or $6B, again your talking corporate not franchise,, the franchise or local McDonalds is a small business not a giant Corp.
    The figures I posted shows McD's as a corporation

Quote Originally Posted by jetdauwgg View Post
    The figures I posted shows McD's as a corporation
    exactly, the corp. has little to do with the individual franchises, the are privately owned.. and thus the labor market is local and has nothing to do with Corp.

You're only going to be paid as much as it costs to replace you. The minimum wage farce only affects 2% of those employed. I would suggest many of these minimum wage employees see a military recruiter, but they aren't looking for fat and lazy.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    You're only going to be paid as much as it costs to replace you. The minimum wage farce only affects 2% of those employed. I would suggest many of these minimum wage employees see a military recruiter, but they aren't looking for fat and lazy.
    You want fries with that?

Thread Information