Fast food company price list
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    are we supposed to be surprised by this?

those maybe, and I say maybe the cost for the meat and such but that does not include the cost of delivery, the people behind the counter, and over head, so the article is somewhat deceiving..

They certainly can pay more than minimum wage

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    You know best.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdauwgg View Post
    They certainly can pay more than minimum wage
    you don't know that, when I had my store, I found that there are a lot more things that go into cost then just the product..

I know this much...

McDonald's posted a second-quarter profit of $1.39 billion, or $1.40 a share, compared with $1.4 billion, or $1.38 a share, a year earlier. Revenue increased 1% to $7.18 billion. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters had expected earnings of $1.44 a share and revenue of $7.29 billion.

I know this much...

McDonald's posted a second-quarter profit of $1.39 billion, or $1.40 a share, compared with $1.4 billion, or $1.38 a share, a year earlier. Revenue increased 1% to $7.18 billion. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters had expected earnings of $1.44 a share and revenue of $7.29 billion.
    and the point is? that doesn't concern me, fact is who are you going to point a finger at and say you lost your job because some numb nuts arbitrarily decided that everyone deserve to be pain $15.00 an hour for a job that is only meant to be an entry level job and not a currier.. not to mention that if those wages go up then the people in other industries are going to want similar raises in their skilled labor areas and then prices will go up by at least 5% over what the cost of the pay raises were..

in other words, if wages go up, say, 10% then prices go up by at least 15% that is how it operates,, their are other dynamics involved that you, apparently don't understand, and most of the minimum wage people don't see or understand ether.. the end results is that actual buying power ends up being overall less then they had before.

You actually believe that crap? The prices don't have to rise for people to get a raise. At this point the CEO won't notice his pay scale not rising as much.

You should understand THAT dynamic.

Credits
    Savings

I know this much...

McDonald's posted a second-quarter profit of $1.39 billion, /$1.40 a share, compared with
    $1.4 billion, /$1.38 a share, a year earlier.
    Revenue increased 1% to $7.18 billion. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters had expected earnings of $1.44 a share and revenue of $7.29 billion.
    you're talking Corporation ,,,,,
    tell me about the owner operated "CONCESSIONS"

or

tell me Mike,
    Just how much does the company you work for pay
    un-trained, walk in off the street, can't read the product
    name and has to click a picture of a hamburger or milkshake
    to ring up the price, and can't make change if you gave them
    a pencil and paper. ??

how bout the little guy who owns a gas station ????
    he competes for some of the same labor providers....

these jobs are basic dummy quality jobs...

not designed to cover LIVING Wages for Career Choices.

complain where manufacturing and production from
    the USA has gone, and the GreatAmerican UnWashed
    who buy LOW PRICE reguardless who made it...

Taxes ? thats another subject on how to lure the
    production back...

Education ?

You actually believe that crap? The prices don't have to rise for people to get a raise. At this point the CEO won't notice his pay scale not rising as much.

You should understand THAT dynamic.
    I understand the facts of running a business of my own, and I understand that it is a proven fact, why do you think one of the reasons prices go up, as a business owner, I, to am 1) in business for myself and for my family, and

2) I am used to a standard of living, and if that standard is diminished I am going to make up for it someplace else, IE, someone gets ether fired or goes to part time so as to not be forced to pay and unreasonable cost to someone who can't even figure out how to give change back if the cash register goes down..

and 3) check the facts and history on the spiraling cost, if low wage earners get a huge wage increase, then the "precious" union workers are going to want an increase based on that fact, it will be so because of their own image of skilled labor and self worth..

McD does train the workers. The owners even cut back on things like napkins and ketchup in some areas. It is all about the profits these days. No wonder the middle class is pfft.

the unenjoyment line is not what we are being told either. Too many low paying, part time jobs does not equate to full time, full benefit jobs. Those line items should be separated.

What if the CEO or the corporation made "only" 5BB instead of 6BB because they gave the employee raises?

there is a difference between wealth creation and job creation. Clear as day here.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    3/4's of the fast food workers in my experience are not even worth minimum wage....fast food is no longer fast.....and it doesn't make a difference to me what is on the menu.....they just can't get it right.....or do simple third grade math...counting change...a cash register does the hard deciphering.....minimum wage....if you want more get a degree in burger flippin' instead of OJT....

Thread Information