Question About NATTC - Avionics School
Create Post

Question About NATTC - Avionics School

My son will be attending Avionics School at Camp Pendleton, Florida. Is he allowed to have a personal vehicle while there?

Similar Threads:

WOW, I must have been on one of my long naps when Camp Pendleton moved to Florida.

I apologize for the misinformation. I'm a nervous mom. My only child is becoming a Marine. He will be at the Naval air station training center in Pensacola (NATTC). Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to point out my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Desrah View Post
    I apologize for the misinformation. I'm a nervous mom. My only child is becoming a Marine. He will be at the Naval air station training center in Pensacola (NATTC). Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to point out my mistake.
    All in good clean fun Desrah. But these days I do tend to take some awful long naps.

I doubt very much if they will let him have a vehicle while in school. Maybe someone who has been to that school will fly by and be able to answer your question.

depending on the length of the school they may. My shool was 7 months and on an army base so they let us have vehicles. sometimes depending on which phase of the schooling they are in they get different privileges.

Thread Information