Things are finally coming together - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Substitute the weights for pullups. For crunches, aim for 100 every time. Try this: get a stopwatch, set to 2 mins: do a max set in 2 mins, dont worry about numbers, just work for 2 mins straight. Take a short break, set to 1:30, do a max set in a minute 30, again work all the way through. Short break, 1 min (same deal). Short break, 30 secs, same deal. Take 5 mins, repeat 2 more times. You'll be at 100 in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by LCPL1341 View Post
    Substitute the weights for pullups. For crunches, aim for 100 every time. Try this: get a stopwatch, set to 2 mins: do a max set in 2 mins, dont worry about numbers, just work for 2 mins straight. Take a short break, set to 1:30, do a max set in a minute 30, again work all the way through. Short break, 1 min (same deal). Short break, 30 secs, same deal. Take 5 mins, repeat 2 more times. You'll be at 100 in no time.
    Will do. I'll let you know when I hit 100.

I still can't really do dead-hang pullups or chinups.

Only way to get better at them is to do them, people think lat pull downs or curls make you better at pull ups they may help but the only way to get better is to do pull ups. literally all you need to be worried about is passing an IST everything else will take care of itself.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    Only way to get better at them is to do them
    this x1000

Thread Information