ASVAB Scores & MOS (Poolee directed) - Page 19
Create Post
Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    Lol just because their hours or what?

Alright, imagine if you will.

Any given day, cargo, resupply, survival/humanitarian aid supplies, things of that nature are needed all around the world. Who takes it there? C130's. Now imagine you are a loadmaster. Before take off, you load and ensure everything is properly and safely loaded and stowed on the airplane. It is ready to be delievered. Check. You have a 9 hour flight to wherever it is. You sleep. You wake to make sure everything is either air dropped, or properly offloaded. All of a sudden, you realize you are in Australia for two nights for refuel and crew rest. Thus, you begin to party like a rockstar.

Basically it is a job that will take you all over the world, and allow you to experience alot of different things and cultures.

Nice, Ill remember that.

Hopefully(If i get the job) intel should push me in the right direction in the future :\

Im also thinking of applying for MSG duty too.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchfire
    Nice, Ill remember that.

Hopefully(If i get the job) intel should push me in the right direction in the future :\

Im also thinking of applying for MSG duty too.
    If you want MSG better make sure that you don't get any visible tats. I screwed myself on that one. I hear that MSG duty is one of the best jobs in the entire Corps. Everyone i've ever talked to about it, says it was the best time of their life. How many people can say they partied in Siberia. Know what i mean.

Yeah thats a big reason I want to try. I have a perfect background and no ink. Im not sure if its hard to get though....?

Also learning the fighting techniques and protecting important buildings would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Switchfire
    protecting important buildings
    Yeah, embassies are usually pretty important.

98 AFQT, 143 GT
    0321 - Recon

I got lucky I think...

really nice scores. One guy I was chatting with at MEPS got a 99- I forget what MOS he was shootin for though.

i got a 96 on my asvab and i'm 3521 motor t

Well damn I feel freakin retarded with my score.

My line scores were not too bad though I guess

Scores dont mean d*ck once you pick your job pups. I don't even remember what mine were, all that mattered is i could pick any job i want. Don't stress about it, just make sure for all you pups who haven't taken it yet, to do your best on it, it will make deciding what to do in the Corps easier, because you will have all your options open.

Yeah my 62 gave me all the same options as my friends 94 so I am not really upset

Overall: 85/99
    Mechanical/Maitenance: 112/130
    General Technical: 120/143
    Electrical: 124/130
    Clerical: 119/130

76 on my ASVAB and I'm going infantry

My ASVAB Scores:

QT: 82

MM:121
    GT:123
    EL:116
    CL:117

Pretty good for not knowing anything, and not studying lol. If I may say so myself. And the MOS' I'm going for are: 0861, 3xx, and Combat Engineer.

Thread Information