ASVAB Scores & MOS (Poolee directed) - Page 11
Create Post
Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POOLEE DEAVILA
    OK. Now i feel Dumb. A 74 on the ASVAB is not as good compared to all your scores.
    nah don't be youre AFQT score isn't anything to do with what job you are able to perform or could be trained for. Its mostly just english and math. Its the line scores that count.

Just means you probalby txt message more than you write. since LOL OMG i just PWND that mofo w/ lzr beams PEW PEW.

Quote Originally Posted by POOLEE DEAVILA
    OK. Now i feel Dumb. A 74 on the ASVAB is not as good compared to all your scores.
    I know the feeling. I went to MEPS feeling pretty proud of myself with my 82 and almost everyone there made an 86+. Kinda ruined my ego trip. lol

Marine Friend Free Member DEAVILA's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    WELL anything over 50 is supposed to be "GOOD"..but i still consider a 74 pretty low on my account. Wish i would have gotten a score in the 80's. That would have made me pretty happy.

I got a 59 on my ASVAB..... I am going infantry for my MOS

90 on the ASVAB, going 03xx

asvab

i think i am speical or something i scored a 26 but i had everything above 50 precent how does this happen this is the second time i took the test last time it was 22 and a few of them i went up from 33 to 51 in the math parts and yet i got a 26 can someone tell me what i am doing wrong

26???! damn!

i got a 44 and feel like crap about it but 26?!

44 ASVAB
    58xx Military Police

hoping for war dog handler.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomtrigger
    i think i am speical or something i scored a 26 but i had everything above 50 precent how does this happen this is the second time i took the test last time it was 22 and a few of them i went up from 33 to 51 in the math parts and yet i got a 26 can someone tell me what i am doing wrong
    If you can, get an ASVAB study guide book. The english and math parts are what's most important on the test. If it's math you need help with, have someone help you with it. One of my friends got around 70 on the practice test at the RSS and when he took it at MEPS, his AFQT was 82. He said that the "tutoring" really helped a lot. When I took it, a lot of people got below the 50's and such. They'll just have to study a bit more and take it again so don't get so down on yourself. And also test stress plays into it so try to relax. Good luck!

and mind you i have not been in school for 4 years lol yeah and i was studying for the last 15 days i was not stressing this time i was like hell yeah i am going to pass but i was getting sick. The chairs there are annoying my left leg keeped falling asleep lol now yeah i was giving a good site to study for the asvab and i had asvab for dummies but that did not work so well as i see now

ASVAB 95 I think.

267x Cryptologic Linguist.

Marine Friend Free Member DEAVILA's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

ALL U HAVE TO DO IS STUDY!..Or get some tutoring or something. I've been helping out a few applicants at my RSS with Math and English. One of them went from a 12 on the practice test, to a 52 on the ASVAB. Whic is a pretty good improvement if u ask me. Go to a book store and buy a Practice ASVAB book, and study that. Im sure it'll help u out a Bit.

94 on the ASVAB. Definitely going 03xx (preferably 0313) regardless.

87 on the ASVAB, going in 03XX. Im gonna apply for recon...maybe be a DI one day. Who knows.

you know what is funny i scored a 52 on the pratice test

The first time I took my ASVAB I got a 32. I felt like a dumb as$ man! I got on amazon.com and found a book called ASVAB for Dummies. I bought it, studied it, took the practice tests and then took the ASVAB again. My score increased to a 58 in 30 days. I'm 23 so I've been outa High School for a while now and my math skills were a little shaddy. Without that book I would not have qualified for the job I wanted (Crash Fire Rescue). Now I got it.

Thread Information