ASVAB Scores & MOS (Poolee directed) - Page 59
Create Post
Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PNW2011 View Post
    Yeah good luck with that by the way... You may have to slay the lava monster with an NCO sword then scale a huge rock in the middle of the desert with no climbing gear to nail that job..
    lol Probably so. I heard that its actually either 02xx or 26xx

AFQT 88

Line Scores
    GT 119 EL 123 CL 123 MM 110

MOS 0651

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    So I signed for NBC but my ship date was delayed, and now I might get Combat Camera.. kind of disappointed, but still, at least I'm going and it's a job I can do well.

95, HZ Recon contract, 03xx

Im Aimee i got a score of 36 im going for either culinary or legal i will find out soon hopefully i leave in october

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 1122steven View Post
    95, HZ Recon contract, 03xx
    No such thing as an HZ contract at least get your lie right the SOU that guarantees you a chance at the Indoc is VZ and it's a five year contract

anwyay got an 82 and signed my contract for 03xx yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by TWDP View Post
    No such thing as an HZ contract at least get your lie right the SOU that guarantees you a chance at the Indoc is VZ and it's a five year contract

anwyay got an 82 and signed my contract for 03xx yesterday
    HZ is a contract with a bonus attached..

u mad brah? UZ also guarantees BRC as well.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    HZ is a contract with a bonus attached..

u mad brah? UZ also guarantees BRC as well.
    There is no such thing as an HZ and UZ was phased out two or three years ago VZ is the contract that replaced UZ and it's a 5 year contract with a 5,000 dollar bonus on completion of BRC
    And no contract guarantees you going to BRC it only provides you with an opportunity to go to the Indoc and MAYBE get accepted which if you did you would go to MART not BRC

udumbnmadbro

Quote Originally Posted by TWDP View Post
    There is no such thing as an HZ and UZ was phased out two or three years ago VZ is the contract that replaced UZ and it's a 5 year contract with a 5,000 dollar bonus on completion of BRC
    And no contract guarantees you going to BRC it only provides you with an opportunity to go to the Indoc and MAYBE get accepted which if you did you would go to MART not BRC

udumbnmadbro
    Wow, that's funny, because a kid shipped at my RSS with a UZ contract, his name was on the whiteboard next to a "UZ", just like everyone else who has a contract.

That being said, who cares? Act like a 12 year old moar bro. I like how poolees know jack**** about the recruiting system.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Wow, that's funny, because a kid shipped at my RSS with a UZ contract, his name was on the whiteboard next to a "UZ", just like everyone else who has a contract.

That being said, who cares? Act like a 12 year old moar bro. I like how poolees know jack**** about the recruiting system.
    not continuing this

Scored a 66 the asvab

I scored a 75. I've got 18xx, I'm hoping for 1812 Abrams Crewman but 1833 Amtrack crewman wouldn't be bad either.

You could end up 0811 as well just so you know. You're a combat support contract.

You could end up 0811 as well just so you know. You're a combat support contract.
    You do realize it is 2011 right? The United States hasn't used the Patton tank in nearly 15 years. That Mos doesn't exist anymore. I appreciate you're just trying to help me out, but that tank was retired from US service in 1997.

Thread Information