ASVAB Scores & MOS (Poolee directed) - Page 48
Create Post
Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDWho View Post
    Just so you know cryptolinguist and intel are on the same contract. When you sign for your MOS its gonna be for 02xx/26xx. Also if you haven't taken the DLAB I suggest you brush up on that. You need a 100 for your first two choices and there are no waivers. I also got a 99 on my AFQT and i will say that the DLAB is the hardest test I've ever taken ever. Here's the link. Best of luck to you.
    http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/joiningup/a/dlab.htm
    Thanks! I took the DLAB, and you're right, it was the hardest test I've EVER taken. I had no idea what to expect and I got really overwhelmed. But I got a 134, which I guess is a pretty good score.

But even with good scores, the amount of jobs open is so low that I have no idea if it'll happen. Are you going for linguist as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Webbkyl View Post
    Thanks! I took the DLAB, and you're right, it was the hardest test I've EVER taken. I had no idea what to expect and I got really overwhelmed. But I got a 134, which I guess is a pretty good score.

But even with good scores, the amount of jobs open is so low that I have no idea if it'll happen. Are you going for linguist as well?
    No, I want to go intel. Had a friend who's in PI right now trying to go linguist though. All either of us can do now is sit around with crossed fingers though.

UH(0311) contract finally came in!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Squire View Post
    UH(0311) contract finally came in!
    Hell yeah brother! I just got my contract too. I was so happy when my recruiter told me that I got infantry. It's going to be a tough life being a grunt.

88 on the ASVAB... for some reason, just couldn't pull those two points.
    Going 02xx.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzel View Post
    88 on the ASVAB... for some reason, just couldn't pull those two points.
    Going 02xx.
    You n' me both, brother. We should make an 88 Club. lol

Werd. Anyone here take the DLAB?

Scored a 79 on my asvab. Just got an AF contract(60xx,61xx,62xx) Aircraft Maintenance.

Scored a 71, not sure which MOS, something in avionics.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzel View Post
    Werd. Anyone here take the DLAB?
    hey wenzel its roca! you probably dont know be just by my name but we're from the same RSS. I got a 131 on the DLAB, 86 on the ASVAB, and just signed 02xx/26xx today

hey wenzel its roca! you probably dont know be just by my name but we're from the same RSS. I got a 131 on the DLAB, 86 on the ASVAB, and just signed 02xx/26xx today
    Awesome Bro! That's what I'm talking about! Dude, I'm trying to put a name with a face and I can't figure who you are, message me a full name bro. By the way, sounds like you did really well on the DLAB, congrats.

I had a 60 on the AFQT and 105 gt

At first i had infantry but now i finally got my Reconnaissance contract.
    Very happy

Quote Originally Posted by JP702 View Post
    Hell yeah brother! I just got my contract too. I was so happy when my recruiter told me that I got infantry. It's going to be a tough life being a grunt.
    ya but thats the life I want.

I got a 75 on the ASVAB, going into ground electronics maintenance

I got a 98 on the ASVAB, and although I never heard my score for the DLAB, I was told it was high. Last week I finallly got my slot for linguistics! Now I've just got to wait until January for boot camp, unless I manage to get the NROTC scholarship I applied for. Then I'd go to college first and hit OCS instead.

Thread Information