ASVAB Scores & MOS (Poolee directed) - Page 55
Create Post
Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Scored an 88 on the ASVAB and 113 on the DLAB

*Types Whats DLAB right before typing it into Google.*

I scored a 98 on the ASVAB. With all my line scores 130+. I got the Aircrew job i wanted.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ImGoinGlobal View Post
    I scored a 98 on the ASVAB. With all my line scores 130+. I got the Aircrew job i wanted.

I'm assuming AG? I also got aircrew, when do you ship?

I ship August 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by DEP_Walker View Post
    Just wondering how ya'll did on the ASVAB and what you plain on going into. I'm going Infantry and am also going to be a Scout Sniper, I scored a 73 on the ASVAB.
    With all do and sorry if someone has already brought this up (didn't have the urge to read though 51 pages.) Im pretty sure you don't choose what you do within yor MOS field...and im 100% sure within the 03 field to even start sniper school to become 0317 you have to qualify on the firing range at MCRD. But all and all I wanna be a scout sniper too! Good luck man and nice score!

I ship August 8th.
    I am going in August 8th as well. MCRD PI - I believe that we will be in 2nd Battalion, Hotel Company. Graduation of Nov 4th if my math is correct. Good luck. I see above that you got air crew - My first choice as well but I am too tall at 6'3" so I am waiting on something else and still open contract. We will see what I end up with.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I ship August 8th.
    I ship August 22nd so we'll probably see each other at PI lol.

I scored an 89 and I got 0621 (field radio operator) =/

I'm reserve and it's the only job available that I qualified for because of my color blindness. Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob824 View Post
    I am going in August 8th as well. MCRD PI - I believe that we will be in 2nd Battalion, Hotel Company. Graduation of Nov 4th if my math is correct. Good luck. I see above that you got air crew - My first choice as well but I am too tall at 6'3" so I am waiting on something else and still open contract. We will see what I end up with.

Crazy as this sounds, I am also 6'3" and I got it. I could be wrong but that should not restrict you from aircrew, and the only pilots with restrictions(to my knowledge) is for jets.

AFQT: 99
    Composite scores were all 138-142 (Is it normal for them all to be so closely grouped?)

Signed a CB contract. Hopefully Legal Services, most likely Admin.

Remington Raider either way.

Crazy as this sounds, I am also 6'3" and I got it. I could be wrong but that should not restrict you from aircrew, and the only pilots with restrictions(to my knowledge) is for jets.
    I was told that I could not work on the flight deck at my height. I was actually told that at MEPS. I had put my top three down before I left and they said my line score were fine for everything but my height dq me. I also can find any info on being too tall for air/ground. What is your specific MOS?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I scored an 80 on the ASVAB and my MOS is Marine Corps Security Forces (PRP). I plan on trying out for Recon later in my career.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I got a 93 on the ASVAB, i'm just waiting on an AG contract to open up, if not i'm gonna go BY then eventually EOD. SO pumped for June 6th!

I got a 74 and plan on going in as an Aircraft Mech. Hoping for F/A-18 mechanic or an aircraft ordinance technician.

Thread Information