Navy Cruise Jackets
Create Post

Navy Cruise Jackets

Someone had told me a few years back that the internet has the answer to ALL your questions, you just have to know how to ask it! I may be dumber then DS, but I do speaka da inglish. So I will do my very best to K.I.S. (that means "keep it simple"). Now, out of all the JARHEADS and SQUIDS on this site, I find it hard to believe that no one can assist me with finding out what/where to get a Cruise Jacket made. I need to know what type of material they are made of and where (country with the name or a person to contact). I would like to have it made in the country that originally makes them for the NAVY. I don't know what Dept. or Div. in the Navy aboard ship, that gets them made but somebody has got to know somebody that does?! Any assistance with this will be GREATLY APPRECIATED

Similar Threads:

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Maybe we just don't feel like it...

N C Js

Ya know, your right! You can do what ever you want, when you want, how you want and where you want to do it! The last time I checked this is still a FREE COUNTRY and our service members continue to give us that RIGHT. I thought that this site WAS TO HELP, ASSIST and VENT along with our bros from the past, present and future. But hey, seems like you got nothing else to do but be a Smart Azz, knock yourself out, enjoy, be happy, have a beer. In my opinion, its PEOPLE like you, that give the rest of us a bad rep. But like I said, be happy an have a GREAT DAY!

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    """I find it hard to believe that no one can assist me with finding out what/where to get a Cruise Jacket made"""

I think it was this that caused the problem.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Mid-Atlantic Region Morale, Welfare and Recreation
    1682 Piersey St
    Naval Station Norfolk

Norfolk, VA 23511-2815
    Tel: (757) 444-7220 Call them and ask them who they contract with and if not able put you in touch with someone who knows.

Thanx bro, that's all I was askin for. You have no idea how long I've been tryin to get this nfo. You have a good rest of your day and thanx again, SEMPER FI

Credits
    Savings
    Don't let the "Blooper" Fool you.....

he found that address information,
    INSIDE his "Paper-Party-Hat"

in the meantime, some of us were
    thinking about your question.
    and other routes you might try.....

Let us know how you make out ????

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sgtrock80 View Post
    Ya know, your right! You can do what ever you want, when you want, how you want and where you want to do it! The last time I checked this is still a FREE COUNTRY and our service members continue to give us that RIGHT. I thought that this site WAS TO HELP, ASSIST and VENT along with our bros from the past, present and future. But hey, seems like you got nothing else to do but be a Smart Azz, knock yourself out, enjoy, be happy, have a beer. In my opinion, its PEOPLE like you, that give the rest of us a bad rep. But like I said, be happy an have a GREAT DAY!
    What a snot nosed punk. It was a joke. Where's your thick skin Marine ?
    By the time I went and got one of my Float jackets to get the name of the company and other contact info for you, you already posted this crap.

Best of luck to you then.....

Lets take a step or two back Mastr G. It might of been a joke intended but its only a joke if both agree its a joke, RIGHT? Just as my response to ur reply. Although it may have been lets say, "SHARP"! Where's your THICK SKIN? As they say, if you can't take the HEAT stay out of the kitchen!!!!! But no matter. I appreciate the time you spent lookin. And as I said, ANY INFO would be appreciated. Cause up til now I've gotten Zip. Zero not even a KMA or GFY. So, with that being said. I you still have any info as to where and what I will still appreciate it. You have a good day, bro.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Spittin image of 29palms, could be his twin brother. 29 palms is a good guy.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sgtrock80 View Post
    Lets take a step or two back Mastr G. It might of been a joke intended but its only a joke if both agree its a joke, RIGHT? Just as my response to ur reply. Although it may have been lets say, "SHARP"! Where's your THICK SKIN? As they say, if you can't take the HEAT stay out of the kitchen!!!!! But no matter. I appreciate the time you spent lookin. And as I said, ANY INFO would be appreciated. Cause up til now I've gotten Zip. Zero not even a KMA or GFY. So, with that being said. I you still have any info as to where and what I will still appreciate it. You have a good day, bro.
    NO !!!

Go haze yourself, BRO !!!

Thread Information