Enlisted, Looking For Information on NROTC Scholarship
Create Post

Enlisted, Looking For Information on NROTC Scholarship

I am currently enlisted with an EAS of 20151010. I have been looking into the NROTC scholarship MARADMIN 410/14. In the MARADMIN it states that I would receive a full scholarship to a college. However, would I be able to use my GI bill in order to help provide living expenses for my wife and I? The NROTC scholarship only pays for the classes and books, and a stipend of roughly 200$ a month. I have not been able to get a clear answer if I would be able to use my GI bill in conjunction with the NROTC scholarship. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Semper Fi

Similar Threads:

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    yes you should be eligible for the GI Bill still with an ROTC scholarship. Your GI Bill won't cover any school expenses because that is paid by your scholarship but you would still receive the book stipend and BAH to cover living expenses.

If you plan your finances well you should be living pretty well through college. You'll qualify for a full financial aid package(take the Pell Grant), you'll have your scholarship, and GI Bill benefits. You're looking at roughly and at least $2000/month in your pocket to cover whatever you need.

Thread Information