Requesting Humanitarian Services
Create Post

Exclamation Requesting Humanitarian Services

i am on emergency leave leave right now becuase i juat recently found out that she has bone cancer (shes also a corpsman) i was told by the gunny in a S shop and several other SNCOs to find an I&I Station and Request HUMS (Humanitarian Services) and what i was told was that ill get PCS'd from Oki and attached to the I&I Station During my Spouses Time of need

Again im looking for locations in San Diego Around Balboa/MCRD Area

-LCPL Rambeau

Similar Threads:

Need more details. Can you fill out your profile more?

"shes also a corpsman" You're a Doc?

no im a boat mech at 3d recon bn

i did

I wish I could help Brother, but I will include you in my prayers. Gods speed and best wishes!

The info you received as to checking into I&I Staff is correct. I was in Okinawa in 1972 and I was called home because of my father's illness. I was told to check in with I&I Staff and request humanitarian transfer. I wrote a letter to CMC and was transferred to Albany GA.

How do i find a I&I Station

I suggest checking in at Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego, CA

I found on at MIRAMAR thanks for the help

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Very unusual to be in the Corps and not have anyone you can turn to IN the Corps. My how times have changed.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joseywales View Post
    Very unusual to be in the Corps and not have anyone you can turn to IN the Corps. My how times have changed.
    Agreed Josey, I ask that same question after reading threads on a daily basis...!!!

I was gonna say Im pretty sure youd have to go through your COC, I dont know if I&I would get E leave approved or if it would be Red Cross

Thread Information