Possible USMC Scout Sniper Instructor Poser?
Create Post

Possible USMC Scout Sniper Instructor Poser?

Hope someone can help me with a guy I work with? Or at least know someone who can. Work with a guy who say's that he was 4th MEB Marines. Did only three years but says he graduated USMC Sniper School, was a Sniper Instructor for the USMC, deployed to Afghanistan in 2001. Was shot 5 times, has two purple hearts, claiming benefits from the VA, etc....Trained FBI Agents on counter-terrorism tactics, etc.... lol I know he's probably full of it but I want to get my ducks in a row before I speak with him. Won't bring in his 214, orders, etc... Thanks. Hope this is cool to ask? Not really sure. Not a forum kind of guy so I don't know forum etiquette. If you can help just to keep his name off of my post I don't mind messaging you. Or if it's ok to put him on blast on this forum I'll do that. Thanks again.

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If You know His name he will B very Easy 2 Bust out Quantico has All Graduates from SS School whether they took the Coarse there or Anywhere in the Corps now if this JarHead is the Real Deal challenge Him 2 a Smoker Back Behind the Shed by Calling Him a Squid that should Do It !

His name is Silas Kinsey. He served from 99-02 from what he says. When I was a Ranger Instructor at Ft. Benning we always Tab checked anyone who claimed to have graduated Ranger School. It was fast and easy. Just wondering if anyone knew of someone who could Sniper check this guy and let me know. I know he's probably full of it just want to have proper documentation showing or legitimate source to check and let me know before I say something to him.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Fill out your entire profile Marine Friend.

Let me know what state. If you had your profile filled out we would be done now.

Profile filled out.

Credits
    Savings
    I just did an open search ,,,,
    is this dude owner of the
    "company"
    ?????

Silas Kinsey

Business Coordinator
    Dallas, Georgia (Greater Atlanta Area) Telecommunications

((((LinkedIn member, ))))
    you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
    • See who you and Silas Kinsey know in common
    • Get introduced to Silas Kinsey
    • Contact Silas Kinsey directly

View Silas's full profile

Silas Kinsey's Overview

Current
    • Owner
    Connections 2 connections
    Silas Kinsey's Experience

Owner

January 2013 – Present (1 year 9 months)
    SWK Communications & Supply is family-owned and operated right here in Dallas, GA. Since our company opened its doors in 2012, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family.
    ........... ............ .............. ...........

thats the return with the exception
    of the click on for linked in...

Not him. He lives in Newnan, GA and works at the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. He's 35 years of age. I've done all the open searches, just need someone to check he credibility on two purple hearts and a graduate of USMC Sniper School. Thanks for the reply.

You can try this

Need to verify the service of a Marine Sniper? Looking for a lost buddy?

The USMC Scout Sniper Association receives many requests to verify the status of a Marine with regards to having graduated a Sniper School, or being awarded the MOS of Scout Sniper. We also receive requests from Marines looking for lost buddies.
    The USMC Scout Sniper Association is a veteran's organization and is not a branch of the U.S. Government. In order to verify a Marine (former, retired, active duty), it is recommended to request a copy of his DD214, Marine Corps graduation certificates, etc. through the FOIA using official channels, or from the Marine himself.

The Association recommends using official base locators via USMC websites to locate Marines on active duty, as we do not have the capability to locate active duty and former Marines unless they are members of our

Thread Information