0311 deployment
Create Post

Thread: 0311 deployment

Smile 0311 deployment

I enlisted in the Marines and have been sitting in DEP for a few weeks and i go to boot camp on September 15, 2014. I signed a 0311 Contract and i was wondering how long it would be before i deployed after all my training, and where i may go. I know no one knows for sure but a guesstimate would be nice! Thank you!!(:

Similar Threads:

once you graduate Boot Camp, you will go to an infantry training school ether for one or more months of training, I am not sure as to how long that is anymore,, then after that you will go to one of the grunt units, ether state side or in Okinawa and train some more..
    Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    once you graduate Boot Camp, you will go to an infantry training school ether for one or more months of training, I am not sure as to how long that is anymore,, then after that you will go to one of the grunt units, ether state side or in Okinawa and train some more..
    Best of luck to you.

I think it's about 52/59 days, But awesome, Thank you kindly.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    are you a reservist?...if not you are not guaranteed to be an 0311, you could be a 0331, 0351, 0352, etc...

and going on deployment will be based on what unit you go to(if you are active duty). you may never go on deployment. i know guys i went to boot camp with that are/were active duty 03's and they never stepped a foot on foreign soil.

if you are a reservist with an 0311 guarantee you probably wont deploy unless we go back to a major conflict/operation somewhere.

Thread Information