Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vision Test?

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    (It sure is)

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Well, I've got back from a Recruiter. As for my visions, I'd really have to go down to MEPS and have them perform an eye exam. If any of you know anything about the eye issue that'd be great.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I SEE you and Baker are seeing this thread about seeing....as funny! Seeing the things I have seen in my life...I don't see anything funny about not being able to see good in one eye. I see this thread about seeing, as important as seeing one about hearing. And I hear that hearing and seeing threads are not as important as threads about feelings. I personally feel good hearing about threads that address the issue of feelings.....no matter if it's good feelings or bad feelings. I see them all as priority. In this day and time you get the feeling that no-one sees or hears the important things we think about. I think people think what they hear and see. Never giving thought to those who can't see or hear....or think for themselves. I hope my insight on these important issues have been noticed by my fellow Marines. I hope this clears up the vision debate. I'll see you tomorrow....I hope!

That was some deep thoughts and profound words Billy

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    None of us here would know that---better off talking with MEPS or recruiter, and letting us know how this turned out---on this same thread....good luck!

Credits
    Savings
    Well, because of a "thing" I did. I have to wait a little while before I go see MEPS. So, this will take a little while.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    What did you do ? Something stupid ?

Credits
    Savings
    Something rather really stupid that I shouldn't have done, kinda wish I hadn't. Couldn't even explain why I did.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    SEE we are here to help...tell us....

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Feel free to cry on my Marine shoulder. I have listened to many heart stopping stories. Part of my job as an M60 gunner was group therapy. I have shot down many distressed individuals. I use my therapy one on one or in very large groups. When I use my intense therapy, people usually get very quiet. Some crawled away, very confused. But most just laid around with their eyes closed.....my guess is they were meditating. So maybe I can help you. Gook luck.

Credits
    Savings
    Oh, its nothing like that man. I just smoked pot. I never do and it was a dumb thing to have done.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Just tell the Doc and recruiter that recent legalization studies of marijuana say that smoking pot is good for your eyesight....and you were just trying to be a test subject for medicinal purposes. See if they will See you again.....

Credits
    Savings

HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP ?

didja getta tattoo after you did the bone ?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Just tell the Doc and recruiter that recent legalization studies of marijuana say that smoking pot is good for your eyesight....and you were just trying to be a test subject for medicinal purposes. See if they will See you again.....
    Ha. Funny.
    He just said to ride it out and exercise and just get into better shape for bootcamp and to pay for my own doctoral drug tests, not the ****ty OTC ones at CVS and get back to him when I'm 110% clean.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Stay clean. Stay sober...stay out of trouble and do everything you are told and one day you may SEE your vision of a United States Marine fulfilled! Good luck to you! SEE you around!

Thread Information