reruiter question
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

reruiter question

I was suppose to retake asvab test this week (thursday) and i let him know earlier during the week and he said ok and when wensday comes i called him up to remind him and he said he's very busy and he said next week and then i replied is next wedensday good and never got a reply from him..now today (friday) i texted him.and still no reply..i gave him ally documents and everything and the by way asvab score was 45 unfortuntly..why is he ignoring me?

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ask him... why are you asking us?? LOL

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I had the same experience... but my recruiter encouraged me to study for the ASVAB, finish college and meet the height and weight requirements. He did everything he could and the rest was up to me. My recruiter told me that the time of requirement can make a big difference such as spring and summer being the busiest and competitive, quality of the applicant if he/she is up to snuff and slot availability. He also mentioned that the DoD was cutting it's budget and cutting back on serviceman and women. Whatever my recruiter says I take as truth.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Like with other people who are busy, be persistent (without being obnoxious) with recruiters. Stay on their radar screen. Make yourself visible. You fade out, you fade from their memory and that's it....be persistent.

Go to his office, stand in front of his desk, look him in the eye and ask your questions. He will see that you are serious and hopefully you will get some answers.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    You texted him ?
    I woudn't answer you either !!!

It's a buyer's market. He has applicants beating his door down to enlist. During Vietnam years recruiters were beating down our doors! Time has changed.

Thread Information