A little help - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little help

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Sometimes your brain cells outrun your common sense. Look at Russ for example.....The Corps listed him as missing in action twice.....he was missing and he was in action. He was holed up with some of those round eyed dollies in Da Nang. Now when his family reunion comes around.....it looks like Who's, Who in the Orient!
    Billy you flatter me but rumors of my exploits have been greatly exaggerated. Actually, I never did any round eyes in the Nam, they were all babysons. And y'all will never guess what they called me.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    And too also say. Gibbs was never a Marine as portrayed in NCIS... However Ralph Waite who acted as Gibbs father on a few shows.... of Waltons fame was actually in the Marine Corps.

Bloody hell, people. I'm only looking for someone that meant a great deal to me. I've moved on, reluctantly, but I do want to know the truth. You Marines value the truth. I would've thought that would be enough. Truth, in whatever form it's given us, is closure.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Sarah, let me apologize for my brothers actions here. They mean well. They have a crippling mental disorder known as acute grief. While they mean well....their ability to associate facts with reality is mostly dissolved. We try to make light of the fact that we all have lost those who we cared about. Laughter is our way of finding our way out of the darkness. Truth is the Marine your looking for has more than likely moved on.....without you, and doesn't want to be found....end of story.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    “Men understand direct communication." If you want closure go to his family whether they like you or not and ask....is he dead..alive...or just moved on.....sometimes truth hurts...Bloody hell woman it may work!...And truth is not always closure!

Phantom hit it. I had an old girlfriend track me down a few years ago. When she did, I told her why she became an old girlfriend in the first place.
    She didn't like it. But, she asked me and I was truthful in the kindest way I could be.
    Just be prepared.

Nazareth wrote a song in the 70's called "LOVE STINKS". Make a long story short, LOVE STINKS. yea yea....love stinks.

Credits
    Savings
    whatis this bull****with empty profiles ??
    AlShebahzzzRichRich*****. ???

sounds like CatchyCarrvy......

The little girl can look and wonder as long as
    she cares to ..........
    Time heals a lot of things,
    kills a lot of others
    Live life long enough and you're bound to get out
    of it dead...

Besides BLOOPS .
    Just "How Long" did Ralph Waite ???

* Notice,
    I resisted saying HowLong was a chinaman..

m14ed,
    I completed my profile. Let me check and make sure it's still there.

m14ed,
    Had my privacy settings wrong. Wanted it set for "Registered Members" and had it set for friends.
    Try it now.
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/me...11858-RichRich

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Well, well...looks as if were all in agreement here.....for once. Now we can get back to being azzholes!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Smith View Post
    Bloody hell, people. I'm only looking for someone that meant a great deal to me. I've moved on, reluctantly, but I do want to know the truth. You Marines value the truth. I would've thought that would be enough. Truth, in whatever form it's given us, is closure.
    I may be wrong, but I do believe that the names of casualties are "public record", it should be possible to GOOGLE his name and determine if he was KIA. You should also be able to obtain more information on the attack on the base, and the number of casualties that date to assist in determining if your friend was KIA... good luck....

**** no girls ever come lookn for us, and if we find out they are, we don't wanna be found. That's why we Marines stay out of facebook and show up in Leatherneck dot com. We knows we be twisted. Girls don't want any part of that.

29 palms not that it really matters but nazerth did love hurts jgeils did love stinks

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by RichRich View Post

Had my privacy settings wrong.

Try it now.

Thanks Marine...

Thread Information