A little help - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little help

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Phantom hit it. I had an old girlfriend track me down a few years ago. When she did, I told her why she became an old girlfriend in the first place.
    She didn't like it. But, she asked me and I was truthful in the kindest way I could be.
    I had an old one get ahold of me after many,many years. She asked me some questions and I answered them. Anyhow I kindly reminded her that the last she said to me before she stomped out of my life was," Chuck Hall you SOB, when you die I am going to dance on your grave." I happily informed her that I got pre authorization from the Department of the Navy to be buried at sea. So walk on dat' grave biotch! Never been on Facebook since!

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    29 palms, get your songs right! LOL

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Phantom, that's funny....walking on your sea grave...good luck to her.

Bloop, that's why I've never been on Facebook, I don't need old memories staring me in the face again.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yessir I just put on that Ricky Nelson jam "Traveling Man" You tube Song 4 All My X's GalFriends they push the > button & it's all over with but the Crying 4 them JODY is Alive & Well

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    29 palms not that it really matters but nazerth did love hurts jgeils did love stinks
    Hey, thanks for that. You are right.

as you can tell on here are a bunch of old geezers who can get side tracked real easy...by the way what where we talking about

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Love only stinks if you dont take a shower hahahahahahahahaha !!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Love only stinks if you dont take a shower hahahahahahahahaha !!!
    Before or After ??????

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Hahahahaha !!!

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Bloop, that's why I've never been on Facebook, I don't need old memories staring me in the face again.
    Well I'll be a suck egg mule......I didn't know they had facebook in Viet Nam or Cuba!!

Yes they do Billy, of course they all look the same. I have to watch out for those green eyed devils that keep saying Daddy, I've found you.

What is a suck-egg Mule?

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I don't know what it is George. It just popped out of my mind. Best I can figure.....it's represents something from my previous life. Lot of mysterious things happens. It's uncanny how young and hansom I am. I look at some of you'll and my heart goes out to you. I am truly blessed.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    In the Compleat Collection of English Proverbs published in 1737 by a great botanist, the Rev. John Ray, we find blind as a bat, slippery as an eel", "proud as a peacock" and several others. Most of them, however, were invented by the pioneers whose boisterous sense of humor helped them endure the hardships of frontier life. They were given to "tall talk" and picturesque comparisons. Some were ribald and unprintable. Some were so humorous they would "turn your tickle-box over" and you would "find a Tee-Hee nest full of Ha-Ha eggs".

A thing was not merely big: it was "big as a whale" or "big as all outdoors". A man didn't just feel fine: he felt "jest as fine as frog hair" or "snake feathers". He bragged that he could take his rifle and "shoot the eyebrows off a gnat". If you pestered him when he was feeling "cross as a snapping turtle" or 'la bear with a sore paw", he'd tell you to "go on about yore rat-killin"', else he'd show you "how the boar et the cabbage."

Two of his exclamations were: "Well, I'll be a SUCK-EGG MULE ! " and "Well, I hope to kiss a pig!"

Thread Information