There used to be - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    If it is just rumor, why are you spreading that rumor around, with no foundation in fact?

Now you're hitting on Quinbo? First me, now him? Agitator.

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    I asked him a simple question. Why spread something you know is a rumor? And you come along like you always do, poking your nose in other people's business. What's wrong with you, can't you sit still? Always poking around coming to someones rescue. Hammer3 and advanced just finished chewing you out about that and here you are again.

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    You're getting chewed out everywhere you go and you don't think it's YOU?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Rumor has it dat' dis' place is turning into a "Peyton Place" .....I heard it through da' grapevine!A rumor is "a tall tale of explanations of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern.
    A rumor involves some kind of a statement whose veracity is not quickly or ever confirmed. In addition, some scholars have identified rumor as a subset of propaganda.
    Rumors are also often discussed with regard to "misinformation" and "disinformation" (the former often seen as simply false and the latter seen as deliberately false. Rumors thus have often been viewed as particular forms of other communication concepts. just sayin'!

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Rumor has it, Da' Bloop wears a tin foil hat....

"Oh.. Wait"...!!!

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    That ain't no rumor.

Credits
    Savings
    Only way Bloops Hat could look
    "prettier" would be to use the
    " SundayFunnies " to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by PJones64 View Post
    I asked him a simple question. Why spread something you know is a rumor? And you come along like you always do, poking your nose in other people's business. What's wrong with you, can't you sit still? Always poking around coming to someones rescue. Hammer3 and advanced just finished chewing you out about that and here you are again.
    th (1).jpg

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    That ain't no rumor.
    This is true....very true.....I am afraid...very afraid of myself! Dat's da' rumor!

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinbo View Post
    Rumor has it that Rocky deleted all the threads that he participated in; on his way out the door. If he can't be the quarterback then he is going to take his ball and go home. Very harmful to this site. So our conversation corners are all toast. There was another individual who actually claimed ownership on certain threads. His attempts to restrict who could participate was also harmful to this site.
    Whast a POS you are. Spreading a rumor like that. No wonder you have been banned before.

Arent you the one that had his username changed also because of all the Marines you pizzed off ? Use to be Bulkyker right or close to that ?

Off the wagon again ? I read your posts. You're the one that Marines put on the ignore list. Now I know why for sure.

Did you ever think it was the other way around and the powers that be deleted the threads that he participated in on a regular basis ? Happened to Sgt. Lep and a half dozen or so former Moderators also.

I think you left out to part where Rocky C said goodbye to everyone on the forum when he left. The other Moderators were demoted.

Now go haze yourself !!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Here is a fact Mr Jones.... Rocky left at exactly the same time that all of those threads were deleted and Rocky had Administrative permissions on this site.

Quinbo, I see you have Fort Bragg listed as your location. Do you work on base? I flew into POPE Airfield about a year ago on business. Is it Pope Army airfield or Pope Air Force base or both? I noticed a huge Air National Guard presence there. SF

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They went through some sort of consolidation about a year ago and I really don't know the particulars. It's still Pope Air Force base butted up against Ft. Bragg. My wife works on base and I work on an Army contract out in town. We don't actually live on post but near it.

Hauled Army troops from Pope to Alexandria, Louisiana last summer. I've gone to Pope twice. Couldn't believe the weapons they have now. Those M-16's look like they shrunk.

Thread Information