There used to be - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i hear a lot of venting on why people are leaving or why people have left, so I gave my two cents. I seem to think that you are part of the problem here and how you treat people here. Is this the way you treated your troops lifer?
    And I am no banned member of Conch or fatty, means nothing to me, so quit making accusations.

You may have been a top or earned your rank, but you don't control me here. Your pevious rank here means a hill of beans.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Stand down, learn your rank structure, square away your profile and show some respect.

Respect given when respect earned.

BTW, learn how to spell and use capital letters.

Have a nice day and stop crapping on this thread. You didn't give your 2 cents. You vented on someones good name and now mine...

Maybe you need a vacation from the forum. I read your posts. You are not a happy camper here. Go back to Panama.

Here we go again. Someone's little feelings got hurt.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Kids...

Quote Originally Posted by Baker1971 View Post
    Stand down, learn your rank structure, square away your profile and show some respect.

Respect given when respect earned.

BTW, learn how to spell and use capital letters.

Have a nice day and stop crapping on this thread. You didn't give your 2 cents. You vented on someones good name and now mine...

Maybe you need a vacation from the forum. I read your posts. You are not a happy camper here. Go back to Panama.

You talk about fixing profiles, I don't see much on yours. I don't hear many stories coming from your end, only quick remarks quite a bit of sarcasm. You may have your little circle of friends in here whom may feel comfortable with your sarcasm and humour but I certainly don't appreciate it. I'm through with you. I got you in my ignor list so don't even respond. Bye.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Calm down 29 Quinbo certainly has access to ask a marine section, all Marines do. My question was why say we USED to be able to help people, when in fact people ARE still helping people? This is like saying people used to be able to go see the Cleveland Indians at home games, when in fact they STILL DO go there.
    So why say something usedto be, when it still is?
    Its very odd.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The site kind of sorted itself out to Marines and not Marines with no gray area. Everyone quit visiting. It was a bad call to put the Morning Z in the Marines only area. I do think some of us went a little overboard tightening up new visitors.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Agreed that Morning Zephyr should have stayed in Open Squad Bay. No reason to have moved it. But....

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    No harm in havng left the various zephr threads where they were. They are nice friendly discussions, not to be kept out of the loop of non-Marines. If anything it helped others see the cmararderie that exists, so it was a good "public" thread

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    I guess the ownership disagreed.
    Looks like a ghost town in here now.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    The owner should start a "I don't give a rats azz zephyr" might get quite a few posts and members....Kraft cheese can be a good sponsor for advertising rat cheese.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    I love that. Start it Bloop

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Gene are you reading and listing ?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Rumor has it that Rocky deleted all the threads that he participated in; on his way out the door. If he can't be the quarterback then he is going to take his ball and go home. Very harmful to this site. So our conversation corners are all toast. There was another individual who actually claimed ownership on certain threads. His attempts to restrict who could participate was also harmful to this site.

Thread Information