I got an important question regarding non-recs and picking up Cpl.
Create Post

I got an important question regarding non-recs and picking up Cpl.

As of now I rate the score to pick up E4 (for august), I'm concerned I might be getting non-rec'd though. It's the 25th and I have not been told anything, nor have I signed anything. I got non rec'd about two months ago for that one month. (Low PFT) and I've never have gotten a page 11 in my career. so basically my question is; is that reason enough to stop a promotion? And especially so late in the month? I heard there is a rule that's all non recs have to be submitted before the 15th? What can I do?

Any my help or advice would be appreciated

thank you

Similar Threads:

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    PM josephd Joe will help you if he can.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Maybe it's because you don't follow rules/orders like filling out your profile here.

The Marine Corps can really do what it wants. I have heard of Marines being non-rec the day of their promotion. Sure you can fight it but im pretty sure if you do your 1st sgt is going to make your life a living hell for it.

They can non-rec you for any good reason. If you have a low PFT score and haven't improved it before they might do it again. If you are worried about getting non-rec'd for a promotion again the best thing you can do is improve what they criticized you for the first time. If you don't change your behavior expect the same result. If you do change it, expect better results.

Thread Information