Help with MOS
Create Post

Thread: Help with MOS

Question Help with MOS

I am looking for an MOS that I can get a trade out of so that when I'm out of the Marines I can find a job in that field, I am also worried that I am part colorblind, I have taken some tests online and I have some problems with the dotted colorblind tests that show numbers, some of them I can see and some of them I cannot. What MOS's allows for color blindness? Thank you

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Be a cook. You can get out in work in the fast food trade. EOD is out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker1971 View Post
    Be a cook. You can get out in work in the fast food trade. EOD is out of the question.
    Anything else besides cook?

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    go talk to a recruiter, being colorblind is going to limit your MOS choices immensely

Quote Originally Posted by josephd View Post
    go talk to a recruiter, being colorblind is going to limit your MOS choices immensely
    Sound advice, google is your friend in this situation too. But recruiter would be the best direction because they can see if you are wholely qualified to be a Marine. There are some great MOS' still available even if you are colourblind i know onesies and twosies that are colourblind in my MOS.

I'm color blind, found out at MEPS, LOL

Go talk to your recruiter, he or she will be able to help you out. My MOS was 2631, great MOS! My advice, don't worry so much about getting out of the Marine Corps when you haven't even been in yet. Make the most out of your Marine Corps career. I know alot of employers who look at the resume and see Marine Corps on it and make that a big big plus.

Good Luck

Thread Information