Do you have the get the "peanut butter shot" at boot camp?
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Do you have the get the "peanut butter shot" at boot camp?

Marines,

I ship out to Recruit Training really soon (MCRD Parris Island), and I was wondering if you were required to take the "peanut butter shot?" The reason why I'm curious, is because a buddy of mine (who is down there now - graduates next week) had written me a letter telling me that the shot is not required and to tell them you cannot take it. Do you have to lie about being allergic to it? I'd rather not do that. I'm not sure how accurate this is (which I'm assuming it's accurate as he is telling me this because he's almost done with boot camp), so I figured I would ask you Marines.

Is the shot completely required? And if not, how are you eligible to not be required to take it?

I heard it was extremely painful.

Thanks everyone.

Similar Threads:

It's not that painful ... an it is required. You'll feel like you have a golf ball in your ass cheek for a few hours though ...

Yes and you get two of them.

Yes, however I only received 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    It's not that painful ... an it is required. You'll feel like you have a golf ball in your ass cheek for a few hours though ...
    Not painful? I heard everyone in front of me moaning and I thought 'cmon it can't be that bad', until they came up behind me...thought I got stabbed with an arrow.

Then we double timed back to the barracks to work that mayonnaise golf ball out through our system.

Credits
    Savings
    I'd rather have another one of those , than the "GamaGlobin" what ever
    it is they gave us for blood thickening going thru oki, ....Felt like they should have been
    using TURKEY Baseters than needles.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    If its not worth a simple shot, you can skip the entire thing and just not go in.
    Priorities.

A shot? Really? you're worried about 1 shot? You need to get your priorities straight. Your Drill Instructors will have you so busy you wont even have time to think about it.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Don't worry about it. It will be given by a beautiful Navy nurse, with big boobs and full lips. Her short tight uniform will barely cover her curvy buttocks. As she eases that big needle into your azz, she will brush her gorgeous boobs against your arm....and whisper in your ear.....how does that feel Marine. You'll never know you had a shot!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    and whisper in your ear.....how does that feel Marine. You'll never know you had a shot!
    Until you come out of your nervous haze and see the moustache and five o'clock shadow on her mug! "Run Forrest Run!"

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Why are we even replying? He already got his shot from da' "nurse" and is getting ready to start second phase.

Thread Information