Re-enlistment after fraudulent enlistment
Create Post

Re-enlistment after fraudulent enlistment

So I was enlisted into the DEP recently, and was stupid and got caught stealing from work and got charged with misdemeanor theft for a few things that took place over a couple months. My recruiter told me there is a chance I can still be a marine if the charges are dismissed. When my lawyer talked to him and told him that they most likely will be dismissed, my recruiter then said that they will discharge me for fraudulent enlistment, if they can't discharge me for theft, since I stole prior to enlistment and didn't disclose it to my recruiter. I haven't officially been discharged yet and haven't had my final court date, but I'm pretty positive I'll be discharged.
    I'm wondering if I will be able to re-enlist in a couple years after I straighten out my life.
    I know I messed up really bad and did a terribly stupid thing that will haunt me for the rest of my life. I've come to realize that the marines means a lot to me and that I desperately need them. I'm just looking for advice and answers, not for anyone to give me crap even though I know I deserve it

Thanks, and best regards to all

Similar Threads:

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Suspicious, as are many of these. Oh well.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    You don't even know how to spell "Marine " and your in the DEP ???.
    We only take the best of the best.

Try the army...and change your username !!!!

Im pretty sure if you get discharged under a fraudulent enlistment you cant enlist anywhere I believe that would follow you.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Which is as it should be...as I said a hundred times before, there are hundreds of applicants for a job, say------40 have some issues or problems, why in the world would any employer focus on those 40 when they have SIXTY people with no issues??? Common sense.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    That's what's lacking today Dave, common sense. So I say, why even ask the question and take up bandwith here.

Just look at his username " Marine Screwup ". Not even a Marine...

Sounds like the bank robber showing the teller his ID and demanding the loot. Duuuuhhh! There's one in every Cracker Jack! Or the celebrant holding onto an M80 thinking it was a Roman candle....Happy 4th to all!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This thread will be closed until the OP gets his username changed by Shaffer and he completes his profile.

Thread Information