Time to say Good-Bye... - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Count me in at your new sight Rocky,if the good Lord doesn't want me Guarding the Gates!I'm the squad leader for my wife who had a stroke six months ago!If I go down,I have served my country with pride as a member of the finest fighting force on the planet!I'm not afraid of death,but I hate leaving my wife behind,as Marines aren't very good at leaving anybody behind!My Father's will be done!
    L/Cpl Dvid Marine

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    BUT I do try not to step in the "CARRVY" though ..
    I stay out of the political bull shvt.
    I'm far too jaded, cynical and disgusted with much of has gone on and my blood begins to boil.
    Hence....I do get your drift with the above reference.

Back to topic....

Quote Originally Posted by pocatellodave View Post
    ...I'm the squad leader for my wife who had a stroke six months ago!If I go down,I have served my country with pride as a member of the finest fighting force on the planet!I'm not afraid of death,but I hate leaving my wife behind,as Marines aren't very good at leaving anybody behind!My Father's will be done!...
    Dave, you just showed in one shot what a good man is. I hope and pray for the best for your wife and for you, brother!

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Well brothers, all the good we put into certain threads has gone to shet. Along with some good Marines. I'm leaving also.

Rocky, I'm going to miss you and all of the Marines that I've got to know. Please let me know when you have your new web site up and include me on your list. Always have enjoyed having you around and will miss you dearly. So, it looks like everybody is leaving guess this one is leaving also. Tried to get onto MZ this a.m. and it has disappeared! Has the WR been closed down also? I've enjoyed your company and may God with you always. Love ya! Semper Fi Your Marine Sister Lin
    Can find me on Face Book also

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Don't know what is going on, the war room has only one post. What happened to all the other posts? They were all there this morning!

Rocky,
    as I posted earlier; let me know where, what, when, and I'll be there! You've been a great admin.

Credits
    Savings
    I posted in the WR this am.

and i suggest regular users maintain
    their habits ,and continue daily duties
    unless they conflict with lawful orders.
    or your conscience .

them that want to go outside - hold their breath-
    and turn blue, know their own mind.

act like adults.
    nobody is making us go to our room

Thread Information