Drug waiver submitted. Now it's time to wait.
Create Post

Drug waiver submitted. Now it's time to wait.

While I am waiting I am just curious of my chances of getting my waiver accepted. I have zero medical issues and I have no convictions either.

The one mistake I did make was falling under Mary Janes spell. Looking back I regret admitting to the recruiter of my past usage, but that is just not in my nature to lie even it is for the betterment of my own goals.

I'm slightly worried because my usage amount seems to be much larger than the others asking the same question on this site.

I used 100 times over a time span of 7 years. I've already been sent down to MEPS, and passed my medical exams fine. But while I was down there the Marine liaisons never got an approval yet, so I was unable to swear in.

My recruited told me that he had a guy admit to a 1000 times usage and he got approved, but I'm still worried of my chances.

They already have my IST scores so I'm curious if that will help me cause I didn't do half bad. 13 pull-ups, 68 crunches, and a 10:53 mile and a half run.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I've got an intense desire to join so I'm trying to squeeze every bit of info I can from anywhere and everywhere.