Should I marry my Marine - situation is different please read before answering - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @CplMotivate It is great to have sarcasm I just took it like you were attacking me sorry for getting defensive and sarcastic back. Sometimes I come off like I'm being rude when I am just being sarcastic, and clearly strong willed. But no need to worry about my wittyness any longer. My other account was disabled and I am trying to figure out how to deactivate this one. Just wanted to clear some things up on both posts before leaving.

Sara, there is no need to apologize. Being strong willed is nothing to apologize for, however it would serve a purpose to show a little humility when approaching those who have in most cases dedicated the majority of their lives to serving this country and serving those who serve and have served in one way or another. You came off a tad bit arrogant in your intial inquiry only to be additionally arrogant in your follow on posts. I want to say that no Marine should go out of his or her way to make your experience on this forum a bad one without reason, and if that was the case, on my behalf then I digress. This however should serve it's purpose as you should take this experience, whether it is only via electronic means and realize that should you choose the life of a Marine spouse, you will encounter hundreds, if not thousands of individuals of varying attitudes and "thick-skinedness." Be humble and accepting of the fact that you may not always like what somebody may have to say, but regardless of the fact, that there is always a take-away from it, good or bad. I most sincerely wish you and your recruit the best of luck in what your future endeavors and whatever route you choose to proceed upon.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    I loved and was very close to all my wives, but I think I loved and was closest to #2 and #4. Being a Marine didn't change my life - much.
    After pondering this dilemma all day yesterday, and not being able to sleep last night, I have decided that I am closest to wife #4. Hope this helps.

Thread Information