Justin Beiber
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Beiber

Justin Beiber

Sounds good to me. I would love to be his drill instructor.
    USMC or Jail.jpg

Similar Threads:

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    That boy needs a daily azz whoopin'...maybe a couple times a day..just to keep him in line.

I see he just got back from Panama, I wonder if he has made his decision yet.. time is running out for the turd..

Fukc putting that little shiit in the Corps, drop him in the middle of Siberia and let him make his snobby little arse back to Toronto. In fact, send his worthless enabling father with him.

I don't think he can make it in our Corps, send him to the army with his panties, Semper Fidelis

He's a 19 year old spoiled little rich brat.......and is looking for attention by ANY means.
    Deport his sorry arse back to Canada...the sooner the better, and have him join the Canadian military.

Scores sign White House petition to deport Bieber
    Maria Puente, USA TODAY 7:21 p.m. EST January 29, 2014

Here we go again. More than 100,000 people have signed a petition to the White House to deport Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber and revoke his green card — meaning he can't come back to the USA.

Chances of this happening: Close to zilch.

But everyone will have fun with it anyway. After all, it's another opportunity to vent outrage, feigned or otherwise, at the increasingly idiotic misbehavior by 19-year-old Bieber, ranging from allegedly egging a neighbor's house in California (a possible felony) to drag racing and DUI in Florida (a possible misdemeanor).
    (The Associated Press reported his attorney filed paperwork today in Miami-Dade County in which Bieber pleaded not guilty to charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license, according to court records.)

The anti-Bieber petition, punctuation mistakes included, reads: "We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture. We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive, and drug abusing, Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked. He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nations youth. We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society."

The petition, created Jan. 23, is on the White House's We the People site, which promises that if at least 100,000 people sign any given petition, no matter how ridiculous, the White House will respond officially. So far, more than 136,000 people (and counting) have signed the Bieber petition but no word yet from the White House.

Just for comparison's sake, a similar "Deport Him!" petition was filed on the We the People site against CNN's British-born Piers Morgan at the end of 2012 because some people were upset about something he said - actually a rant - against guns on his TV show. That petition got 109,000 signatures; Morgan is still here and still on CNN.

But this should be no surprise. Foreigners can't be deported or lose their right to live in the USA merely for expressing their First Amendment rights. They can be deported if convicted of a serious felony but that hasn't happened in Bieber's case, and may not ever.

Even then it's hard, never mind that this almost never happens to rich and famous foreigners from Canada or Britain. And besides all that, it's not in the White House's power, no matter who's president, to just deport people on the strength of a petition no matter how many have signed.

But it certainly gives a glimpse of one aspect of the state of public opinion about Bieber. It doesn't help that a "Don't Deport Bieber" petition has only about 1,500 signatures.

"Stop Justin Bieber from getting deported. He is a human being and he makes mistakes. He does not deserve this," reads the title on that plea, created Jan. 25.

"The media sees the bad side of him. Please. He's saved so many lives. Including mine. A lifesaver, Shouldn't deserve this," it concludes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...ieber/5029349/

Justin Bieber charged with assault in Toronto
    Maria Puente, USA TODAY 11:39 a.m. EST January 30, 2014

With all his acting out, when does Justin Bieber have time to entertain anyone anymore?

The bad news continues to pile up for Justin Bieber — he's back in Toronto tonight, and he's facing assault charges.

Bieber has been charged with assault after police allege he hit a limousine driver several times in the back of the head, the Associated Press reports.

Bieber turned himself in to Toronto police on Wednesday, the second arrest in a week for the baby-faced 19-year-old pop star. He spent about an hour and a half in the police station before leaving through a back exit.

Bieber was charged with one count of assault and is scheduled to appear in court in Toronto on March 10.

It supposedly happened on Dec. 29, when Bieber was in town and attending a Toronto Maple Leafs game, says the Canadian TV network CBC.

Police were called to investigate allegations that some kind of fracas took place involving Bieber's entourage and a limo driver who was driving the pop star and several others around Toronto.

At the time, the cops were close-mouthed about the case, and it wasn't even clear that Bieber was involved in the alleged assault or was merely in the limo at the time.

A spokesman for Bieber had no comment on any of this today but his manager, Scooter Braun, tweeted late Wednesday: "i ask people to be kind and hope for the best in people. not assume the worst. thanks"

Why the case is surfacing now isn't entirely clear either, but it's not helping the image of the once squeaky-clean pop star-turned-troublemaker, who's already being investigated for allegedly egging his neighbor's house in California and for alleged drag-racing and DUI in Florida. (He filed papers pleading not guilty to DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license in Florida on Wednesday.)

Some Americans are so fed up they've posted petitions on the White House We the People website, demanding Bieber be deported back to Canada. It's a move that has no legal force but it looks bad for the Biebs. So far, more than 132,000 people have signed one petition. The White House is supposed to respond after 100,000 sign a petition, but so far it has not.

Bieber, who once said he would never become an American citizen because Canada is so much better and has a national health service, is a legal resident of the USA under a type of visa granted to entertainers. If he were to be convicted of a serious crime, he could be deported, but it's not likely.

A Canadian conviction on a serious offense wouldn't affect his status in the USA, but there's always a possibility it could slow him down when he tries to re-enter the country.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...untry/5037203/

personally, I would really like to see someone give him the azz whipping that he deserves, while his "bodyguards" just stood by and watched and made sure that no one else jumped in to help the little turd....

This is celebrity justice once again. Looks at Paris Hilton. She spent what, one hour in jail and couldn't handle it so the judge allowed her release. Any other immigrant would be in prison facing deportation. This kid needs a real good ass whooping and prison time. That should be his intervention.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They just released the toxicology report. Weed and illegal Xanax that he got from his mother. How nice.

Ship his arse back to Canada...

Time to send the puzz back to Canada. He only gets into brawls when his body guards are around ... to protect him.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    So true...

ship him back after he spend a few nights in jail.

11 Revelations From Justin Bieber's DUI Test Report

Justin Bieber is known for his smooth moves and vocal pipes, but the pint-sized popstar wasn't looking too good on Jan. 23, when officers from the Miami-Dade Police Department arrested him for DUI and drag racing.

According to the police's DUI test report that was just released, which chronicled the 19-year-old's arrest and field sobriety tests, the "Believe" singer struggled to complete the tests properly. Here's what we learned from the report (See the full report here):

1. He smelled like reefer. According to the arresting officer, "While en route to the station, I noticed the strong odor of marijuana coming from the back seat of my vehicle. At one point, I told the defendant that he reeked of marijuana. Defendant stated, 'Yeah, we were smoking all night at the studio.'"

2. Do I have to take the breathalyzer? Bieber was asked to use an Intoxilyzer, the machine used to measure his level of intoxication. At first he wasn't so sure about it. According to the report, "the defendant asked several questions about what would happen to his license if he changed his mind and refused to take the test."

3. This breath test is so complicated. "Defendant was told not to touch or grab the hose. Defendant continually attempted to grab the hose throughout the testing process. Defendant could not blow continuously for more than a couple of seconds."
    [Related: Justin Bieber’s Epic Bad Day Capped by Toronto Assault Charges]

4. Unlike the Big Bad Wolf, he couldn't blow the house down. "Defendant advised that he was blowing as hard as he could, and told me to look at how red his face was. Another 3 minutes eventually passed with no valid breath sample." After cops explained that this was a very simple test and they believed he was purposely not doing it correctly, Biebs got agitated and countered "that he was blowing into the hose like he blows into his trumpet." Eventually, he blew a 0.08 and 0.078.

5. What meds? When the officer asked if Bieber had taken any medications he replied "that he did, but did not know what specific medications. Defendant explained that he took medications for anxiety." When officers asked how he didn't know what meds he was on he replied, "Well, my mom takes care of all that stuff for me."

6. Who knew he had a torn meniscus? During his Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFST), the "Believe" singer told officers that his "right knee had a torn meniscus."

7. He can dance, but he can't walk and turn. The standard test recorded that Bieber "loses balance during instructions, starts before told to do so, doesn't touch heel to toe, steps off line one or two times, raises one or both arms six or more inches to maintain balance, does not turn correctly or loses balance during turn." He didn't fare any better on the one-leg stand test. Yikes.
    [Related: A Timeline of Trouble Leading Up to Justin Bieber's Miami Arrest]

8. Eye check and attitude fail. The Biebs could not smoothly follow a moving object with either eye. The report also recorded his attitude as "excited, talkative, profanity, cooperative, insulting, and cocky. Unfortunately, the box for "polite" was left unchecked.

9. Sometimes you have to pee in a cup — not a custodian bucket. "Defendant was later given a drug influence evaluation and he provided a urine sample."

10. He suffered from a case of dry mouth. "Defendant had a dry mouth during my interaction with him. Defendant repeatedly asked for water. After the breath test, I bought defendant a bottle of water from a nearby vending machine."

11. Khalil faired a little better. Bieber's buddy was noted as "cooperative" on his report and was able to complete his walking and turning tests with better results, only swaying a little bit and stopping momentarily to catch his balance.
    So there you have it, folks. It looks like The Biebs was not feeling so #confident on that fateful day. Apparently, he is now, though:

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/cel...165500792.html

Thread Information