I want to join the marines. Currently I'm working on my four year degree so I can be an officer in the Marines. However there might be a few issues i face and I would like to know now if that would stop me from joining.
First: I had childhood asthma but, haven't had an attack since i was about 13. I told the recruiter and he said to go to my doctor and receive a test just to prove if i did or did not have asthma. Could that test prove that I don't have it anymore? Also, would that potentially disqualify me?
Second: During my senior year I went though this "transgender" Phase and went to this councilor (upon my mothers insistence). It has been about a year or so since i stopped seeing her and I couldn't believe how much of a quack she was. Anyway, I'm not transgender just wanted attention as a teen.I saw her for no more than four months tops she was insane.
Third: I have an allergy to penicillin (or i was told), and nickle. (though on my medical records it says chlorine in swimming but, my mom made that up to get me out of swimming for religious reasons).

I'm going into my second year of college and want to transfer soon to do NROTC. Please, would this disqualify me from serving? I would do anything to be able to serve. Also, sorry it's so long I just really wanted some answers before i decide to dedicate everything to the Marines and not be able to have a chance to join.
Thank you for your help!