lets call him joe
Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

lets call him joe

Lets call him Joe
    I have a friend we shall call Joe. Now Joe is a great guy and he loves to be the but of a joke. He is the B-17 tail gunner who had Kellog's All Brand before a Misson. Thats another story and if you have't heard it let me know. Now Joe is the kind of guy that when the caller in square dance said left turn, you whisper to Joe "right"and he will be out there by him-self. At lunch time you play checker's with Joe and you put 4 rows of checkers to his 3 and beat him every time.He loves to go along with any joke. It was a true story of Joe eating All Brand be-fore a mission and dropping a dirty bomp in some German's face.
    Joe's best friend
    Art a long ago air man

Registered User Free Member Doc Crow's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Sounds Like a Great Guy

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    He was a great guy, he would do any thing for you. In case you did not see this, here is the best story about Joe

Kellogg’s All-Bran and WW2
    I have a friend who was WW2 tail gunner in a B-24 in England. He had a hearty breakfast of Kellogg's All-Bran before a mission over Germany. On the mission the All-Bran started to work. He was not going to fill his pants so he left his tailgunner position and went to the bomb bay doors and relieved himself. When they got back to their base he really got chewed out by the pilot. All I can think about is the German soldier looking up and plop! he gets it right in the face and said American secret weapon but it stinks.

Registered User Free Member Doc Crow's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I was think that but did not want to put bad light on a great bombing run but again bombing run is a realitive term

Thread Information